The Wc3 Chapter meets in Clan ToJ or Public Chat Christians

On battle net we are in Public Chat Christians
On IRC its #ToJ

Hey there! Welcome to ToJ StarCraft. I'm the leader of this chapter and i'd like to welcome you as a new memeber
smile.gif
. Co-leader:Dead_Aim and if u have any questions, concerns, some pointers, always PM us.
biggrin.gif

Curretnly we do not have any bnet tags.. but we're thinking of making a one to form a clan. Also, our channel is ToJ-SC. Hope to c u sometime
smile.gif

whatsthiswatsthis Lion how dare you come to my forum gRRRRR lol i will restrict WC3 talkin here haha just jk. <imitation comebak w00t>

cool, thanks! I dont guess there r any set meeting times or anything, besides the tournaments? It'd be nice to be able to get some other member's bnet accounts.

just talk to ppl on aim or on the forum to set up those times, sorry flash just say Hi new member from the CGA so ic ame and posted all the TOJ info i'z got'z

Here are some lists that i know.. im sure htere are more
tounge.gif

9th.Flash <-- me
smile.gif

Atown(BT) <-- Atown
Ethan-Swordrust <--Ethan
Kalen-Swordrust <--Ethan's #2 id
MaxX(BT) <-- Maxx he's a cool guy..
ZapCoof <-- Colbi
LionofJudah <-- Lion.. he's a nice guy.. or nuisance if u see it that way
biggrin.gif

I'm missing about 4-5 lol i'll see if i can get those as well. PM Dead_Aim if you want to participate in the tourney.. if you've already done so, awesome!

SC= doesn't matter when ur on East west.. i believe.. im on west coast. I haven't gotten Bnet for a while, but i'll catch up later
smile.gif
got ur name down too crusader.. c u sometime
smile.gif
*i hope ur not too good.. cuz im horrible*

yea but there's an east an a west server kinda, it doesnt matter what coast ur on but just whichever u decide. It's in the little screen after u click multiplayer where u select "connection" (battle.net) and "gateway" (east, west, europe, or asia). I think it matters which one ur on cause like i cant sign on west with my east account, an if my friends r on west an im on east i cant talk to them, etc. i dunno for sure tho. Also if u guys dont have a bot for ur channel i have one and might be willing to run it considering i have cable internet, or i could at least email the bot to somebody else an teach 'em kinda how to run it.

battle net is split into gateways and you can only play with ppl on the same gate way as you. Flash is mad cuz i pwn him in SC/BW CS/Wc3 and all around N00bNess!

Thats it.. u wanna piece o' me boy? <boy=lion>

And.. i believe that u can talk/join in SC.. thats what i learned

lol ok- i talked to dead_aim on aim an he said it was east- but he also said the channel was public chat christians, so i dunno. Public chat christians does have a bot but Toj-SC doesnt so if u guys r interested i could look at runnin one for ya if it is the channel an maybe doin some recruitment if wanted. I've been in a few different clans an all of them either had set meeting times or set up meetings every once in awhile to make sure everybody's on the same page an to eliminate confusion, which there seems to be a bit of. lol. ok thanks for the help, lookin forward to helpin the clan any way i can.

awesome! i need some pointers on Zerg.. I'm not so good on Stratagies.. so i'm better player while bein a Protoss Executor or a Terran Commander ;)

Email some description/stratagies/pointers to

al4song AT hanmail DOT net
AIM: KrnXlightnin

Thanks for the help man.

O and we are considering running a bot. I have a pretty nice one on my computer, but i'm not sure if it's compatible with the recent patch.

Flash man if you want zerg on SC then its just mass hydra/lings/ultras w/e and swarm over it

LOL anyway yeah i can do all the strats you could want so play me and be PWNED boy!

I'll set you up with some wicked Zerg Strats, myself and Myles (Zealot) use to be wicked cs players. Im a Toss/Zerg man myself though I don't play much anymore I will try and get you some strats together.

Back