New WoW X-pac Warlords of Dreanor

Fatkid

[video=youtube;OYueIdI_2L0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OYueIdI_2L0[/video]

Looks pretty kewl, but I'm surprised they announced a x-pac already with panda just being barely 1 year old. I was hoping they'd take their time and work on other projects considering the sales of Cata and MoP were down quite a bit in comparison to its heyday.

Yearly expansion packs = lower price for said expansion packs?

It's hard to imagine asking WoW players to pay an additional $40 on top of a year of monthly subscription fees. Maybe $30 or even $20 instead?

EDIT: But hey, price aside: Draenor! That's pretty cool, eh?

EDIT#2: Still hoping for a Blizzard-quality rendered cinematic for the expansion's final release (or sooner). :D

Last edited:
They do them about every 2 years, I suspect this will be released around this time next year.

Random things I like:

• Collections for Heirlooms and more
  • Spec changing armor
  • Reduction of stats
  • Removal of reforging

Three things I am EXTREMELY EXCITED about:
1. Garrisons! Leave it to Blizz to take a feature most other MMOs have and crank it to 11.
2. Character model updates! My huuumans are going to look good for the first time EVER.
3. Instant lvl 90 boost with purchase of the expac so people can jump right in if they don't have a max lvl character. (or, for people like me, it's an instant lvl 90 alt) I can probably get a few of my friends to play again just from this...

They're moving forward with expacs a bit faster now because they definitely don't want that massive lull between last patch and new expac. Like ICC. It's these lulls that have traditionally caused most of the unsubs. Going a full year without new content is toxic for games nowdays, and they are very well aware of this. I'm anticipating a spring/early summer release.

eagerly anticipating.

They're moving forward with expacs a bit faster now because they definitely don't want that massive lull between last patch and new expac. Like ICC. It's these lulls that have traditionally caused most of the unsubs. Going a full year without new content is toxic for games nowdays, and they are very well aware of this. I'm anticipating a spring/early summer release.

eagerly anticipating.

Hey Elader, do u think the Siege of Org is the last patch/raid dungeon for MoP?

They confirmed there will be no more content, as 100% of their team is on the new xpac.

Wow, ok. That is fast, barely a year of MoP and they already pushing another x-pac. I can't keep up. *LOL* Thanx for the info. :)

Last edited:
Yeah, The only new patch(es) that will come out for MoP will be the ones getting ready for/setting up the next expac. I'm sure it's a few months out still so you've got plenty of time to catch up (and it'll let me work feverishly to get 5 max level toons for the achievement). :p

I'm sure it's a few months out still so you've got plenty of time to catch up (and it'll let me work feverishly to get 5 max level toons for the achievement). :p

I got that 1 already, I'm working on max lvl for all 11 classes. @_@ Just need shammy. I'd better get an achiev for that. *LOL*

New cinematic for WoD is out, looks like a mid-November release. :D

[video=youtube;7nqy66fAOBM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7nqy66fAOBM[/video]

Back