Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tapwave Zodiac

• Other

• I hate them all!

• Total voters
lol, cool a modchip! did you know you can "unlock" your Xbox without one? http://www.xbox-scene.com/tutorials.php?t=0,0,1,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0 quite cool eh? I plan to get an Xbox soon and do that to it
smile.gif
. Just make sure you don't do anything too illegal with that modchip (don't go to blockbuster and backup games you don't own):D

That's cool. I don't plan on modding my Xbox though. Too much trouble, and I'm afraid I might mess something up. Besides, are there any good import games for Xbox?

Back to the PSP's price, it is estimated that it will cost $249. Source.

I read in an interview in Game Informer that some PSP bigwig president type said that the price would be quite reasonable in realation to the DS.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (dudedude7000 @ June 26 2004,2:53)]lol, cool a modchip! did you know you can "unlock" your Xbox without one? http://www.xbox-scene.com/tutorials.php?t=0,0,1,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0 quite cool eh? I plan to get an Xbox soon and do that to it
smile.gif
. Just make sure you don't do anything too illegal with that modchip (don't  go to blockbuster and backup games you don't own):D
Actually, you have a better chance of messing stuff up with those tutorials than you do with a modchip.

If you can find one, I suggest Xecutor 2.3bLite+. It's solderless, and comes with the switch. Installation took probably 10 minutes, and got my stuff up and going a half an hour later.

I bought mine for $52, which is pretty close to the price of a new Xbox game.....

I thought it was worth it to get any pre-PS2 console on xbox, xbox media center, homebrew games, etc. on there
biggrin.gif

I highly recommend getting a mod-chip....and plus, they are not illegal!
smile.gif

Back