Odd question...

Elusiv

Does anyone remember a late night Christian Music show that played a bunch of instrumental music? It was set to scenes of nature and had scripture written out periodically. I am guessing mid 90's

:) thats what I need!

I used to work crazy shifts and I remember coming home, putting that on and everything just settled down.

I remember the emblem in the corner of the screen. I was thinking trinity network or something with an S.

lol... i may have found it on wikipedia
Programming[edit]
Unlike conventional networks, the Worship Network does not offer dramas, situation comedies, sports or news; rather, its main program, called "Worship", consists simply of Bible scriptures displayed on a nature backdrop, while contemporary Christian worship music plays in the background. Interspersed among the videos and music are brief stories of faith, narrated by worship leaders.

Since 2005, when the network began their 24/7 digital broadcast, other forms of programming have been added to this mix. Newer programs include infomercials featuring Christian products, comedy specials featuring Christian comedians, and concerts produced by The Worship Network.

I am trying to locate a recording, “Only God Could LoveYou More” (than I do). It was recorded by Kelly Nelon and Jerry Thompson. Do you know where I could locate a tape or CD of this song. Thanking you in advance.

Back