Offenses and Apologies

PapaToad

After looking at my wording ( See Guild Web Site) I must humbly apologize for my misguided wording? I am sorry. I was not looking at other hosts to slap CGA in The face. I think they do a wonderful job maintain an awesome Christ centered website. And I am sure we will work something out. I was looking at the guilds options.

I was loose tongued. I caused some folks to take offense. I never meant to do that I was driven so forward in my zeal to accomplish the tasks given me in the guild. I may have offended our brethren in CGA.

Please accept my formal apologies and I hope to anchor a long and fruitful relationship with each other thru Christ.

I apologize if I offended anyone in the guild by speaking with out touching base with our Leaders.

I guess I feel if you always do what you did, you always get what you got. And I see so much potential in the Guild. My Zeal got me.

I am sorry I ruffled feathers.

Montrez,

Sometimes ruffling feathers will cause people to move and get things accomplished. I'm not sure what this is about, but i'll bet people forgive you for it.
biggrin.gif

Cory

No apologies needed. I think that now the lines of communication are open, things are getting sorted out and everything will end up better in the end.
biggrin.gif

Back