• Other/none of the above

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I have no preference

Votes: 3 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

eraserhead17

Tribe of Judah League of Legends Chapter Leader
We in the staff of ToJ are looking at commonizing to one server for Voice chat, 'officially' to simplify our lives. Of course you afe free to use whatever you want, but we are looking to be under one umbrella.
Choices:
1.CGA TeamSpeak Server
2.CGA Mumble Server

Last edited:
Note: ToJ's Mumble channels are apart of the CGA mumble server. Therefore, options 2 and 3 are the same.

We in the staff of ToJ are looking at commonizing to one server for Voice chat, 'officially' to simplify our lives. Of course you afe free to use whatever you want, but we are looking to be under one umbrella.
Choices:
1.CGA TeamSpeak Server
2.ToJ Mumble Server
3.CGA Mumble Server
4.ToJ Ventrilo Server
D'oh, I forgot to mention that we're preparing to cancel the ToJ Mumble Server account and the ToJ Vent server is currently offline, so that only leaves 2 options (CGA TeamSpeak and CGA Mumble). Sorry about that, Eraser!

I'm voting for Mumble because I like it better, but until TS is gone I will continue to use it because that is where people I play with automatically go to check for me. The change will have to be forced :)

I'm voting for Mumble because I like it better, but until TS is gone I will continue to use it because that is where people I play with automatically go to check for me. The change will have to be forced :)
In the case of the LoL chapter, if you all move from TS to Mumble, I'd likely leave the TS channel up for 2 weeks with a BIG OBNOXIOUS NOTE explaining that the channel will be closed on a certain date and include instructions on downloading, installing, and configuring Mumble to connect to the CGA Mumble Server.

Since it looks like we are headed towards Mumble, how about a link to the afore-mentioned instructions setting it up...?

Since it looks like we are headed towards Mumble, how about a link to the afore-mentioned instructions setting it up...?
When you say "instructions," are you needing more than the client download link and the server address and port? Because those the link and address are available here.

The Mumble server may be offline for a short while tonight as the CGA is preparing to move all services to a faster, beefier server, but it should be up and running before tomorrow morning.

Back