Oh the shame....

Kidan

A few nights ago, I re-installed StarCraft. I thought it might be fun to play a few rounds. Not the campaign, but some of the other maps.

In the process of 10 minutes, I was overran by the computer. I had BARELY built my infrastructure and I was getting smacked. Hard. BLEH! I say! BLEH!

No kidding. I made the same mistake the other day when the Zion server was brought back online. No one was on so I fired up a game against the computer. Next thing I know my eight poor marines are zerg fodder when the computer attacked with about 50 units!

You need to be good with the build commands and have a good rush strategy to beat the puter.

i have no idea HOW the puter got that many bad guys before I could even get everything built. The single player mode, definitly needs a 'NEWBIE' mode for those games...
rock.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Jango @ Mar. 17 2004,11:31)]The same with Empire Earth...It's disgusting.
Oh man...I was still in the caveman era when I got nailed by the comp a couple of ages ahead of me the first time I played EE...same with AOE 2.

Fun games though!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (LionOfJudah @ Mar. 17 2004,4:16)]lol guys its not that hard.... or is it..... who knows. ask tek
tounge.gif
Well, not everyone can flawlessly execute an opening triple hatchery build. *g* I kid, I kid.

If anyone's looking to get back into Starcraft, this is definitely the place to be. There's still quite a few people who lurk around the "op cga" channel on US East who would be up for a game. I'd be playing Starcraft more often myself if I didn't have to hunt for another job right now. -_-

If you guys want to learn build orders, just post a new thread on the forum and we'll start class.

lol, thats funny. you gotta use the ol wall technique man... find a bottleneck into your base, build a wall of depots in front of a bunker. The comp isn't intelligent enough to attack the depots.

Back