Ok, this is kinda funny...

Kaiine

You know how if you are on a killing spree, it will say things like "Monster Kill", "Killing Spree", and the like?

Has anyone ever had the "top-most" level saying happen to them? I must have killed 7-10 in a row, and guess what that saying is?

(Kids, cover your eyes and ears for this one...)

"HOLY SH*T !!!"

Yes, that's right. It kept saying it after I killed one after the other after the other. I was truly on a killing spree (in my trusty tank on Torlan). Of course I didn't expect this to happen and I kept killing everyone and it kept saying it! It was kinda funny, but I hope the kids don't hear this one...

wow.gif

Yeah, unfortionatly UT has a couple offensive words spread through it. For instance the voice command to call someone a female dog comes to mind. I just wonder if the sounds exist as seperate files or are they packaged into a single file? If they are seperate, it would make it easier to replace.

In classic UT there was a way to turn that stuff off...I haven't played around with 2004 yet to see if there's still a way.

Well, there should be an option in the audio settings, just like UT2003, to disable mature taunts. I'm not sure if this pretains to the annoucements or not, but I think it does. When I got a whack of kills in UT2003, it all said "L-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-udicros" or something like that instead "Holy <explentive deleted>", I would assume that it's the same here.

Elite, check your settings. It's there under "audio", a check box for "mature taunts". BTW, also, if you're having to wait a long time for levels to load, either off or on line, look under Settings > Game and make sure "Preload all player skins" is unchecked. That will speed things up considerably.

Ya, it does have that option to turn it off. That stuff doesn't exactly bother me for the most part. I thought it kinda funny, but it was more like "look at my l337 skillz"...

tounge.gif

Do you guys have that saying over in England, Rizz? You know how things are over here in the US...

Back