Old dos games

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have a few, the one i liked the best was a game called "When Two World's War" very old turn based strategy game. It rocked! That and Wing Commander: Privateer.

ahhh...the good ole days...

[b said:
Quote[/b] (TheElite @ Jan. 31 2003,9:03)]ACK...I stayed up until 1AM playing KQ5. And of course, I stroll into work about 8:30AM...and walk right past the boss' office. He didn't see me though...
You have a copy of King's Quest 5 and you didn't tell me? -_-

While I never played 5, I did play 6 (it came with the first "multimedia kit" my parents bought) and loved it. I'm still trying to hunt down a copy that will work in Windows 2000.

Oh, and speaking of classing gaming, I have happened to compile a CD of classic games, though perhaps not as ancient as the ones discussed on this thread. Doom, Hexen, Quake 1, Stargunner, and other assorted titles. I also compiled a second CD with maps and game enhancements, such as Doom Legacy and the bliss that is Tenebrae.

Yesh, I'm old-school, but I also dig playing Doom and Quake with souped-up graphics. Games like Starflight tend to freak out on a Windows 2000 machine with a 1GHz machine, but, meh, I still have copies of SF1 and SF2.

And hey, if you dig classic DOS games, then you all might be surprised to know that I wrote one in DOS with the help of a few classmates during my senior year in high school. Check it out if you need a good laugh.
smile.gif

Of course, there's also the topic of emulation, but that's a thread unto itself...

Oh, and yes, I've moved this topic, too. You can find it in the Christian Gamers Alliance General Discussion Forum.
smile.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back