One of these days...

Mostly_Harmless

Tribe of Judah Unreal Tournament Chapter Co-leader
Some way....Some how....I would like to meet up with danny and play a few LAN games of ut 3 together. That's definetly a long term goal I'd like to some day see become a reality. Either that, or maybe we could start a fund raiser for danny to move to another state that has fios....or flood spam verizon to get fios in his area xD I always wanted to see how danny would play with a 0 ping. I know one things certain though....there is no lag on the lift jumps in heaven. :D

Some way....Some how....I would like to meet up with danny and play a few LAN games of ut 3 together. That's definetly a long term goal I'd like to some day see become a reality.
I'd like to organize a Christian LAN event in 2011, but time's likely running short (or already run out) to generate interest, decide ticket costs, and book venues.

Danny and I live about 30-45 minutes apart from each other, so the two of us attending the same LAN is feasible. I just more or less gave up on LANs (unless, of course, I actually manage to pull off a Christian LAN) since I turned 30. There are just some things you do and don't do after you turn 30. Attending LAN parties with random teenagers, I think it's safe to say, is on that list. (Again, planning and/or attending a Christian LAN is another story entirely.)

I know one things certain though....there is no lag on the lift jumps in heaven. :D
Amen to that. :)

Oh wow, that's really awesome! I take it that you have met danny in person before? I have met a few people from online games that I played hardcore with (some of these people I used to play up to 8 hours a day with no breaks!) It's pretty neat to meet the people that you play with most and have the most fun with online. I like Danny's personality a lot too. He's one of those types of people that you could never get mad at or dislike them for some reason. Always chill ^^;

This would be awesome. I'm willing to travel a bit if necessary, I just have to keep my costs down. If the event is near here, I've got a spare bedroom, a couch, and plenty of floor to donate for people who traveled and need a place to stay before or after.

Yep, it has been a while now. I was at Jimmy John's the other day and was thinking about that meeting :). Regardless of whether a LAN party pans out, we should do it again! (and keep a better eye on the time :))

Yep, it has been a while now. I was at Jimmy John's the other day and was thinking about that meeting :). Regardless of whether a LAN party pans out, we should do it again! (and keep a better eye on the time :))
Agreed! And agreed. ^^;;

Side note: Every time I see the name of this thread on the New Posts search results, I finish it with "Alice: Bang, zoom, to the moon!" in my head.

Back