out darn spot out

Avesther

I'm reminded very well of the famous line from Macbeth after my last ladder match. It was dirty, I felt dirty.

It was a 1 v 1, the junk ship map, or something like that. The same map the video of the replay is on some where here on the forums. I'll link the thread in a moment.

What did I do?

I was Tarren. Built some scv's sent one to scout him very early, like right after the first scv was built. Found him, hid my scv in the fog of war. Built a barraks in the fog of war, killed his SCV's I won.

Not sure if that took skill.

When I play, I intend to win (doesn't usually happen, but still) and do everything in my power to bring it about. Including cheese. I am not above sneaking a pylon into someone's base and warping in a bunch of zealots as soon as I've got the tech. What I won't do is cannon rush, because if that fails it is game over.

In your case, the dude really should have scouted. With the number of proxy builds out there, it should be a no-brainer to do.

I'm thinking Aves' opponent was probably a 9 year old that was told to take the trash out during the game and then got distracted by a cat chasing a squirrel.

Back