Oxford!

Stc95

Tribe of Judah Guild Wars Chapter Leader
So I meant to do this a few days back, but those of you who follow me on Facebook might be aware that I recently applied to study abroad for a semester in Oxford, England. I believe I will get notice of my application April 18th, so it'll be a few more days. However, I would really appreciate prayer for favor with the program I'm going through. I submitted my application a week ago, and while my friends thought it was good, and friends/family I've talked to said I'm guaranteed to go, however I am really nervous. I wasn't happy with my application, but I was against a deadline and it was driving me crazy. I don't get stressed very much, but this is stressing me out a lot. It goes without saying that this is an opportunity of a lifetime and I am so excited to have this opportunity. My eggs are in this basket, I would really like for them to all hatch (is that how the analogy works out?) Yay for prayer! Thanks guys!

Semester abroad was such a great blessing in my life, I pray God will give your heart's desire here.

Back