Patch 3369 released!

I don't know what The Landmass is, but yes it was nice playing with you too... I don't see any ToJers on anymore. :(

James said:
I don't know what The Landmass is, but yes it was nice playing with you too... I don't see any ToJers on anymore. :(
I'm usually up for a game of UT2004, if invited. Just add me to your contact lists (AIM, ICQ, MSN, Yahoo, Xfire) and message me when you're heading in to a game. If I'm not away from the keyboard or otherwise occupied, there's a good chance that I'll join you.

Yep. We didn't need it (and I don't need it anymore, honestly), but I got such a good deal, and Viper raised his prices, so as long as I keep it up I pay the same price monthly as before.

Basically, same server, but I changed the name since nobody was ever using it, in order to promote its usage among LOB members, who WOULD actually have a use for the server. At the same time though, I didn't want to take it away from any in TOJ who still might want it, so the best way to identify it with both groups was to make it my personal server.

Nothing else has changed besides the name, MOTD, and the fact that I removed AntiTCC since we won't be playing matches on it anymore.

So can I join it? Because when I looked at it I saw you and another LOB on it and so I thought you were conducting clan business or something.

Back