People introductions 2005

PapaToad

Taken from Malohaut's Original Post in 11-30-2002, 07:53 PM

Greetings and blessings to you all. The Knights of the Trinity wants the chance to get to know each and every one of you. Every year hence forth we will restart the People Introductions. Those that have come and left us will be remembered on the Wall of Heroes page of our website. We are all a part of the body of Christ. The hand cannot exist without the arm, and the arm cannot exist without care of the hand, and so forth. So please, fill out the following survey card so that we can get to know you and you can get to know each other on a more personal level. Fellowship can be much more fulfilling when we are a family rather than just people who game together.

1. Real life name
2. Approximately where you live.
3. Age (optional)
4. Sex
5. Race (optional)
6. Occupation
7. Marital status? If yes, who to maybe a little about him/her.
8. Children? If so, a little about them.
9. Your primary DAoC character.
10. Your alts (optional)
11. What is it you'd like to do to help out the guild? /Do you feel lead by God to do anything? (Optional)
12. Anything else you'd like to share? (Optional)

Knights of the Trinity Introductions from 2002

Last edited:

Male

Puerto Rican/German

Marital Status: Married

A little about him/her: She’s a saint! any woman to put up with me, deserves a Woman of the century award. (She was Dawife in DAOC) she is DA WIFE

Children 4 (2boys 2 girls) (and this month (march)) a grandson WOOT!)

Primary Chars in DAOC: Montrez Anthony Paladin
Secondary Chars: Montres Scout

What is it you would like to do more as a guild?: Sermons, and Bible study discussions. Raids, Set up heirarchy and bail, LOL :eek:

If any, what would you feel inspired to do for the guild: I serve as I may, what is it we need?

Last edited:
1. Real life name
Kip CHRISTIAN Potter

2. Approximately where you live.
Merced, CA

3. Age (optional)
24.789274398742987432423847 and a half

4. Sex
Male

5. Race (optional)
100m dash errr. Caucasian

6. Occupation
Progammer Analyst II
County of Merced

7. Marital status? If yes, who to maybe a little about him/her.
Yes. Ansley is my wife. She is GRRREEEEAAAAT! She was born in San Salvador, El Salvador, dark hair (changes depending on the time of day and mood), and is about 5'4" or so.

8. Children? If so, a little about them.
Yes, we both are.

9. Your primary DAoC character.
Umm, primary? Either Mythlin (50 Cleric), Mythros (50 Necro), Mythrans (50 Paladin), or Laeppa (44 almost 46 Scout).

10. Your alts (optional)
Hrm, lets see...
50 Cleric - Mythlin
50 Paladin - Mythrans
50 Necro - Mythros
46 Infi - Mythranz
46 Cleric - Mythras
44 Scout - Laeppa
44 Sorc - Mythrancs
43 Reaver - Myth<don't remember rest of name>
42 Necro - Mythshien
41 Cleric - Mythrins or something like that.
and many, many more. all on percival :)

11. What is it you'd like to do to help out the guild? /Do you feel lead by God to do anything? (Optional)
Umm, dunno. I usually run raids.... I keep busy irl, but am on just about all the free time I have.

12. Anything else you'd like to share? (Optional)
That just about sums it up :) If you want to ask me anything, just ask. I'll be as honest as you make me.

Although I am not actually playing DAoC, I will support this guild as best as I can. So I shall introduce myself not only for your benefit, but for the benefit of any new member who comes to join and doesn't know me.

1. Kenneth
2. Orlando, Flordia
3. 30 years young
4. Male
5. Pinkskin
6. QA tester for EA Sports
7. Single
8. One child: me! hehe
9. Chivah the Paladin in his 40s somewhere
10. No alts for now.
11. Chivah the Paladin was once a proud and prominent member of the Knights of the Trinity. But God called Chivah away to witness and minister to foreign lands. Although Chivah's work lies in Azeroth, he will still continue to write letters and keep contact with the Trinity Knights, much like Paul.
12. First and foremost, Love God / Love each other / Love those who hurt you. Second, have fun! Third, let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and praise your Father in heaven. Do these and you will do well.

Back