People introductions

Malohaut

Greetings and blessings to you all. I have been away from the game a while and as some of you know, I have recently returned. I must say that its a blessing to see the Trinity alive and on fire! And the new ranking system is also very awesome! As such, as Pastor Maharg, I'm making this post. As one of the Pastor's of the guild, I want the chance to get to know each and every one of you. After all, we are all a part of the body of Christ. The hand cannot exist without the arm, and the arm cannot exist without care of the hand, and so forth. So please, fill out the following survey card so that we can get to know you and you can get to know each other on a more personal level. Fellowship can be much more fullfilling when we are a family rather than just people who game together.

1. Real life name
2. Approximately where you live.
3. Age (optional)
4. Sex
5. Race (optional)
6. Occupation
7. Marital status? If yes, who to maybe a little about him/her.
8. Children? If so, a little about them.
9. Your primary DAoC character.
10. Your alts (optional)
11. What is it you'd like to do to help out the guild?/Do you feel lead by God to do anything? (optional)
12. Anything else you'd like to share? (optional)

I guess to be an example, I'll start out.

1. Kenneth
2. New Orleans, Louisiana
3. 27
4. Male
5. Caucasion
6. PC repair technician
7. Single and praying about it.
8. n/a
9. Malohaut Magience, 41st seasoned Fire Wizard, Percival/Albion
10. Maharg, Smite Cleric, Sinusin, budding Infiltrator, Percival/Albion
11. I'd like to be one of the spiritual guides/leaders/friends of the guild. And I may be the one to hold prayer meetings, or support those who feel has been called to do so.
12. The Lord is my shephard and my guide, and I love Him with all my heart; and I am very grateful to be with such a group of wonderful sheep.

1. Alan Tung
2. State College, PA (Penn State)
3. 22
4. M
5. Chinese
6. Campus Crusade for Christ Staff
7. Single
8. no kids
9. Philippi, 45th Level Friendly Neighborhood Friar, Legendary Tailor
10. Thessalonica, Ephesus
11. Have fun, enjoy fellowship, and encourage each other!
12. Faith is being sure of what you hope for, certain of what you do not see.

1. Bob
2. Texas
3. 36
4. M
5. Caucasian
6. Engineer
7. Single (and dating someone special)
8. -
9. Aijalon, Lv46 Wizard
10. Crendas, Lv6 Friar
11. Help provide Christians with a way to express their faith through gaming. Having seen the wonders of online virtual worlds, why not have a virtual online church?
smile.gif

12. Games of all types, not just DAoC, have always been a passion of mine. I'm searching for ways that they might become ministries. As I don't see this opportunity in many local churches, an online organization seems to be a solution. If we have church softball leagues as a form of ministry, how much more important is it to have a ministry in an area that is even more engaging of one's time and imagination?

1. Daniel Hall
2. Richmond, KY
3. 25
4. M
5. Caucasian
6. Television/Electronic Media/Graphics
7. Single
8. None
9. Gyllis
10. None
11. I feel that God has led me to lead services and become a spiritual leader within the guild and DAoC
12. No one can come to the Father unless they are drawn. We are messengers of God and we need to make sure that people know about Christ, the true meaning of Christ, so that they will be drawn to Him.

1. Kathleen Moore

2. East Aurora NY

3. 30 (shh don't tell no one. I hate to admit it..still sounds old to me)

4. F

5. Caucasian

6. Homemaker/Warehouse worker(temp)

7. Married

8. 3 Children. Cassandra age 9, Daniel age 8, Michael   age 4.

9. Jazmina Lightbearer wife of Blednnyn Lightbearer lvl 43 Minstrel

10. Naommi-Friar, Rebbekka-Thuerg, Zipporah-Shaman Gaharis

11. I feel the Lord has placed me in the position in the guild I am in as it happened completely by chance. I hope to see our guild continue to grow and bless each other and others even more then we already do.

12. I am thankful to God for all the great people in our guild. They are some of God's most wonderful people and I'm honored to have been chosen to serve Him by their side in this format we've been allowed to serve him in. Like someone else mentioned before..it's a shame churches will support bowling and baseball and rollerskating ministries but won't touch something as life touching as online gaming. Thank God for the courage he gives us all to stand up for him in game and in the world!

1. Lucas
2. Marietta, Georgia
3. 17
4. M
5. Caucasion
6. Full Time Student
7. Single.
8. Nope
9. Colbi Tovino <42nd Sword/Shield Armsman, Up and Coming ArmorCrafter> ,
10. Tovizi <12th Fire Wizard>
11. To help people learn more about the Lord in a roleplaying fashion, fellowship
12. The Lord will always be by your side no matter what, he does not leave you or deny you, he is with you wherever you go or whatever you do.

1. Larna
2. King George, Va
3. 52 (that should make you feel better Jasmina)
laugh.gif

4. Female
5. Caucasion
6. Housewife
7. Married for 30 years
8. Two children grown and married (son 28 and daughter 25) and two grandchildren--Simon and Thomas.
9. Serasia (Friar) on Percival and Samdari (Skald) on Gaheris.
10. Sadarrah (Ice Wizard) & Saffa (Infiltrator)
11. I'd like to be able to help out and encourage in any way that I can. Seriously, I feel that the Lord has led me to this guild for fellowship and to be encouraged and to encourage others.
12. The Lord is my strength!!

Well, im happy and excited to learn more about everyone and really "meet" each other for the 1st time.

1. Cameron
2. Baltimore for now, grew up in Connecticut
3. 21
4. M
5. Caucasion
6. Government (USCG)
7. Single
8. None
9. Cammandus (Infiltrator Percival)
10. Cammm (Bard MFL), Cammrin (Cleric Percival)
11. Be an encouragement and a friend to my guildies. I feel led by God to be a friend and a christian example to those I come in contact with in the game. Not to shut them out and not group with such, but to show them I love Jesus and I still play video games.
12. A man's pride will bring him low, But the humble in spirit will retain honor. (Prov. 29:23)

1. Rosalind Skinner
2. Meriden CT.
3. 26
4. Female
5. Day glow white =P
6. Unemployed computer professional
7. Married. My husband plays as well as Demoran
8. Audrial, 3. The smartest little 3 year old I know. Also the sassiest. I don't know where she gets that from....*innocent look*
9. Saeliel Lightwalker level 36 cleric.
10. Anierae, Daenika, Aerrene, Trinac,
11. I am currently a teacher in the guild. My vision for this is spreading the word of God and the fact that there is a guild for Christians in DAOC.
12. I love all of you guys and enjoy playing in this guild. I really feel the presence of God in all of you =)

1. Ray
2. NorthEast Ohio
3. 25
4. Male
5. White
6. none currently
7. Kate, my wife who plays as "Lilyan"
8. Alexander aka "Xander" --- 5 months old bundle of joy
9. Zigafus 44 friar, perc.... Zigafus 28 skald, gaheris
10. Gideeon 30 minstrel perc, fuschnick 8 pally gaheris
11. I like to be a helper in the guild by encouragement! tis one of my gifts and i like to share it when I am playing and in life!
12. God can and will supply all our needs!

1. Devon
2. Ontario (Canada)
3. 18
4. Male
5. Caucasion
6. None
7. Single
8. None
9. / 10. Epsilon/Tisket, I can't decide which is my main.
11. Well, I like to help people to level using my theurgist, I know not everyone has a lot of time to play, so I like to help them get through it a little quicker. That and it gives me a chance to get to know them.
12. It's great to be able to play and have Christian fellowship. After playing for 6 or 8 months in a non-Christian guild I decided I couldn't take it anymore, I'd either find some Christians to be with or quit altogether.

1. Real life name  Cory O'Neil
2. Approximately where you live. Phoenix, Arizona area
3. Age 26
4. Sex Male
5. Race Human
6.Occupation Manufacturing Tech for Intel Corp.
7. Marital status?  Married.  She played DAOC for about 6 months or so.  retired from gaming.
8. Children? 2 children. 3 year old little girl, 4 month old boy
9. Your primary DAoC character. Feist
10. Your alts Peiter, Philisti, Jebediah
11. What is it you'd like to do to help out the guild?/Do you feel lead by God to do anything? At this moment, just to be apart of the group again.
12. Anything else you'd like to share?  Its good to be back.

Cory

1. Samuel Scott Axon
2. Springfield, Missouri, USA
3. 18
4. Male
5. American Irish/Scottish (caucasian in other words ;)
6. Full-time college student, part time musician.
7. Single.
8. No children, heheh.
9. Alithen Lightbringer, Briton Paladin and Teradan, Briton Scout (I consider them equally my mains). (Percival)
10. Sarcavo (Briton Cleric) Percival, Lammoth (Sylvan Valewalker) Gaheris, Wrythgar (Norse Warrior) (Palomides), Noreli (Norse Berserker) (Palomides), Sarcavo (Kobold Shaman) (Palomides.
11. I'd just like to be involved and be an encouragement in any way I can.

Greetings! The Lord shine His face upon you!

Gaming with a christian guild is a new experience for me, but I am truly excited about fellowshipping with you folks, and I really feel blessed to have found out about you. So here goes my vitals:

1. Tina
2. Virginia
3. 33
4. F
5. white (half korean, half white american)
6. technical support - currently unemployed since June '02
7. Married. Husband has no interest in online gaming
smile.gif
but he doesn't mind that I do. He's a very strong spiritual leader in our family and I feel truly blessed to be his partner!
8. One son. He plays DAoC as well, different server
smile.gif

9. Lillianna , 49 Skald on Mordred. - new main is Mirianne , level 8 Cleric on Percival
10. Many alts. I am the queen of newbies.
11. Well, I honestly do not know what God would have me do in this guild. But as a Christian and a gamer, I hope to bring a cheerful attitude, words of encouragement, and a few laughs
smile.gif

1. Jered
2. Home-Windsor Locks, CT College-Barrington, RI
3. 20
4. M
5. W.A.S.P (White Anglo-Saxon Protestant)
6. Student/Grease Monkey to support Student
7. Single
8. Hezron, is the man.
9. Jotham lvl 10 Friar, Jeridius lvl 8 Minstrel
10. If my life was less busy, i would try to help, i just want to be a good representive of the guild
11. I have enjoyed being apart of this guild, and continue to look foward to growth and further fellowship.

Hello, all.  Joined the guild on Percival last night and heard back from Rizz (Andy) from the Tribe of Judah site this morning.  So, I guess I'm all official now.  As far as my info goes:

1. My name is Roger Wells and I go by the name of Rocky.
2. My wife and I live out in the country to the south of DC in King George, VA.
3. I am 49.
4. Male
5. Caucasian
6. Retired Navy
7. I am married to Larna (Evertrue on these forums).  We have been married for 30 years.
8. We have two children, son and daughter, both grown and married.  Our son recently gave us our second grandson.
9. My primary Daoc character was a Thane on Morgan LeFay server.  We had characters on Percival in Hibernia which we have deleted in order to join the guild in Albion there.  My primary character in this guild is Rashta (Avalonian Sorcerer).
10. Rolandar (Highlander Paladin) and Justain (Avalonian Wizard) are principal alts. I also have a young Mercenary named Shirocco who serves as my armorsmith.
11. I can help out just about anywhere I'm needed but my experience in Albion is somewhat limited.  Most of my played time has been in Midgard.  I will probably be doing some Spell Crafting and Armor Crafting.

Alithen, I went to high school in Carthage Missouri.
It's about an hour down the road from Springfield - near Joplin
smile.gif

1. Matthew

2. Nowhere, Iowa

3. 19.5

4. Male

5. Human

6. Full time stufent, Computer technology for Networkadministrator / Dollar General Stockguy

7. Courting a great christian girl.

8. I dont want any children, not yet, not ever
wink.gif

9. Seld (now), 34 Sorcerer

10. Moniere, 34 Paladin; Roenry, 9 Scout

11. Seld is the inspirion of fellowship, or I try to be at least.
tounge.gif
I believe God can use any tool to lead someone to Christ, and I try to make myself available at his beckoning, even when trying to submerse in an alternate reality, and escape work/school.

12. Don't worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Live for God today, for tomorrow may never come.

Hail all, I was checking out the forums and saw this post and thought it would be a good way for you all to get to know the silent Avengar! So here it goes...

1. Stephen
2. Marietta, Georgia
3. 17
4. Male
5. Caucasion
6. Student
7. Nope
8. I would hope not
smile.gif

9. Avengar (Infiltrator/ Fletcher)
10. Mwet (Cabalist), Shenia (friar)
11. Not sure but will do what I can
12. This guild has been great, my previous one was disorganized and was breaking apart fast

Back