2. Marietta, Georgia
3. 18
4. male
5. Caucasian
6. Student
7. not yet
8. no chillins
9. Odale 38th level Friar
10. Zoroft 12th level Fire Wizard, Cornelio, 14th Pally, Hennis, 15th Cleric, Cozz, 15th necro (who needs to join KoT
biggrin.gif

11. Help the lowly who need lifting up  
smile.gif

12. I love fellowship, i love making music for God, i love Gyllis' sermons  
cool.gif

cool.gif

cool.gif

haha ok here goes

1. Jack Syme

3. 40

4. male

5. scottish/dutch descent

9. actually main is on nimue Alfadur Sturmbringer 41.5 thane

10. Alfadur Berean level 5 reaver and on nimue Skyggesson 24 shadowblade, Ull 16 shaman, (how do i have time for all those?)

11.  I have very specific reasons for joining you, cant post them here though, haha.

12.  Im a Calvinist and a preterist.  If you dont know what preterism is, or want to debate it, please dont hesitate to talk to me about it.

Well I haven't been in the game for a while, and can't even remember all my characters' names and levels, but I will try
smile.gif

1. Kate

2. Northeast Ohio

3. 23

4. F

5. White

6. Married to Zigafus
smile.gif
He's a full time job.

7. Married to Zigafus, didn't you hear me? Hehe.

8. Xander, 7, amost 8, months old.

9. Lilyan, Cleric, I don't know what level.

10. Lylyan, Cleric, a necro whose name I can't think of.
smile.gif
(Told you it's been a while)

12. Remember, God will make a way, even when there seems to be no way. He works in ways we cannot see. He will be our guide, hold us to his side, give us strength for each knew day. When things look bad, know that He's working on it, and He will work you through it.

Since I'm new here, I should probably start with this...

1. Jan Christenson
2. Wisconsin
3. 28
4. male
5. mix of Swedish and Scottish/Irish
6. web developer
7. married
8. 1 beautiful daughter
9. Ogmavaug Anendavald, level 50 troll shaman, Midgard/Igraine
10. too many to list
11. I would love to assist the guild in helping work on a web presence, if desired.  I currently maintain my main character's guild web site, if anyone wants to see an example: http://www.northernreavers.com
12. just that I'm thrilled to find a guild such as this, and look forward to adventuring with you

1. John
2. Seattle area
3. 47
4. male
5. English/Dutch
6. risk management
7. married
8. 5 children ages 19, 17, 12,12,12 (that's right, triplets
smile.gif

9. Calder Jolaraved, level 43 ranger, Galahad-Hibernia
10. Alfric, level 11 cleric, Percival-Albion
11. I can't see the quesiton
12. I mainly play on Galahad but enjoy Percival for roleplaying. When I am onPercival again I will look up the KotT.

i never did this so I am guessing I should. I wonder if we can edit and update this since i did not know over half the folks on list?

1. Real life name
Matt

2. Approximately where you live.
Dallas/Fort Worth area, Texas

3. Age (optional)
Really now...  34

4. Sex
Guy?

5. Race (optional)
I stopped running after high school

6. Occupation
Pastor

7. Marital status?  If yes, who to maybe a little about him/her.
Yes, my wife and i met her first year in college.  she works with me as my administrative assistant.  that should tell you she is either crazy or a wonderful woman.  i am going for wonderful.

8. Children? If so, a little about them.
I have Kathleen, 9- she plays Kaitee.  She loves DoAC, but has  no idea how to play.
Austin my son is 6.  he loves to play Age of Empires II, Age of Kings

9. Your primary DAoC character.
Icthuus- my 50 necro and don't say anything about her being a little blue girl!!  I made her on a whim when I was about to leave Camelot and ended up loving her (in a plutonatic way).

10. Your alts (optional)
Geeze- Ixthus 24 scout, Icthus, 34 Paladin, Icthusss 24 cleric

11. What is it you'd like to do to help out the guild?/Do you feel lead by God to do anything? (optional)
Along with Odale a little comic relief.  Heck, I will do what ever.  I have recently been appoint ambassador so I am trying to spread our name in the Percy world and in the alliance.

12. Anything else you'd like to share? (optional)
God is God and I am not (that pretty much sums it up).

Ok Ken, I'm gonna try to let down some of my guard, but I'm still no gonna answer everything. Then I'm probably gonna try to post those prayers that I need and then start finishing that story or at least add to it. ( smiles)

1. Melissa........... means honey bee
2. Tennessee.......... but born in Illinois
3. Birthday is 3-30-70...... you can do the math
4. A lady of course
5. A good ole mixture............. but being adopted you never know.
6. That's one I don't chose to share.......God puts you in places where he
wants you, but I do have a degree in Chemisty.
7. That's a tough one........... married yes to a non-Christian which is
quite a struggle to say the least.
8. Another tough one...... I'm sure that I have two angels in heaven.......
God decided I needed looked after instead of me being the one to
do the looking after. I do claim about 10 kids who aren't mine........
some I even have spanking rights on.
9 Litsafalda is this guilds main. Her name is a two part name which
means Angel with folded wings. She was especially created just for
this guild.
10. I choose not to share my alts as I came here for some peace and to
just be able to relax and have fun,
11. Hmmmm.... do in guild hopefully learn. Since we have a new pastor I'm
excited about that and tend to tell about what he's teaching.
12. Hmmmm ....you forgot about the denomination thing......Born and
raised Missouri- Synod Lutheran. I help with vbs (vacation Bible
school) and sing in my church choir. I've even played the handbells.

1. Real life name:::::::::::::::::::::Anthony
2. Approximately where you live:::Wisconsin The Frozen Tundra
3. Age::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::33
4. Sex:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::Male
5. Race (optional):::::::::::::::::::::::Human Being, 3rd planet from the Sun
6. Occupation:::::::::::::::::::::::::::Education Consultant
7. Marital status:::::::::::::::::YES to a beautiful Christian Woman, who I adore. I love my wife
8. Children?:::::::::::::::::::::yes, 4
9. Your primary DAoC character.:::::::::::Vicar Anthony
10. Your alts (optional)::::::::::::::::::::::::None

11. What is it you'd like to do to help out the guild?/Do you feel lead by God to do anything? :::::::::::::::::::What ever the guild would call on me, and yes I am going back to school for theology and bibical studies to become licensed and get involed with RL ministry in my area.

12. Anything else you'd like to share? ::::::::::I am on only when I travel , and manely @ night, but I am free to talk if someone needs an ear to crawl in or/and if you need prayer I am happy to pray along with you. In general I feel blessed being part of the Guild. I search for a while for a christian guild and The Knights of the Trinity are known for their sermons and messages of and about God. Keep the fire fellow Knights!

Name: John Dante Stillwell
Sex: Male
Heritage: Italy, England, Germany (3/4 Gentile, 1/4 Jewish)
Martial Status: Non-existant forever
Children: See above
Primary Character: Golgaros Apsalus Vespa (Sorcerer)
Alts: Terrak Kinneas (Theurgist), Maudin Barton (Paladin), Bugrol Shalefist (Armsman), Ennio Bangellia (Reaver).

I'm mostly interested in helping the guild by filling the vault with magical items I often find.

I'm sort of the quiet, passive, and determined type, but I force myself to be social when the right situations happen.

With Golgaros I play as a depressed and sullen orphan with a ruined past who is constantly fighting good and evil inside himself.  This type of character always catches my eye, and I can relate to him/her in a few distinct ways.

In the game I rarely PvP because I've never been really good at it in any type of game (save Diablo 2).  Even though I'm the very calm type, sometimes my fingers turn to jelly when I fight in realm combat (as sad as that is to admit).

In real life I am deeply into Japanese culture and animation (Anime).  I also have a preternatural gift of writing and language, and I collect swords, trenchcoats, Anime DVDs and Japanese comics (manga).

1. Daniele
2. Central Pennsylvania
3. 27
4. F
5. Caucasion
6. Full time stay at home mom...everyones maid
tounge.gif

7. Engaged to the most wonderful man I could ever hope to meet
8. 3 children..Daniel age 9, Cassandra age 7, John (little John) age 2
9. Saraide <lvl 11 Friar>
10. Don't have any alts on this server yet.  Katela <lvl 38 warrior, Mid/Guin> Dariena <level 26 Bezerker, Mid/Guin> Zatalia <lvl 26 bonedancer, Mid/Guin>
11. I have a shoulder for anyone to lean on, I am a very good listener...have to be with 3 kids.
12. I truely believe that the invite I got into the guild was ment to be. And I am very grateful for it.

God Bless

1. Real life name:::::::::::::::::::::Anthony
2. Approximately where you live:::Wisconsin The Frozen Tundra(Summer day, between 55- 99 degrees)
3. Age::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::33
4. Sex:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::Male
5. Race (optional):::::::::::::::::::::::Human Being, 3rd planet from the Sun (Puerto Rican/German)
6. Occupation:::::::::::::::::::::::::::Education Consultant
7. Marital status:::::::::::::::::YES to a beautiful Christian Woman, who I adore. I love my wife. She plays Danicas
8. Children?:::::::::::::::::::::yes, 4 (all teenagers)
9. Your primary DAoC character.:::::::::::Montrez Anthony (Paladin)
10. Your alts (optional)::::::::::::::::::::::::Montres Anthony (Scout)

11. What is it you'd like to do to help out the guild?/Do you feel lead by God to do anything? :::::::::::::::::::What ever the guild would call on me, and yes I am going back to school for theology and bibical studies to become licensed and get involed with RL ministry in my area.

12. Anything else you'd like to share? ::::::::::I am on manely @ night, but I am free to talk if someone needs an ear to crawl in or/and if you need prayer I am happy to pray along with you. In general I feel blessed being part of the Guild. I search for a while for a christian guild and The Knights of the Trinity are known for their sermons and messages of and about God. Keep the fire fellow Knights!

Back