Phillipi's House

Gahh!!

Hmm, that really puts a damper on my desire to come back. Alot of time went into getting that house and lots of the stuff inside >.< I dunno, I'll have to see now. When I return, I'll try and talk with Mythic and see if there is anything they can do.

doh!

Phil/Bria/Corin/Alan

Check this out philippi: http://www.comebacktocamelot.com/ hehe i hope that helps
smile.gif

If its a house you want we have plenty in KoT. If it is YOUR house there is not much you can do.

Jaz has a house right next to guild house. She has talked about turning it over to someone.

You house must have gone quickly. Odale did not even notice the change and he lives right next door.

just one last check if you could. Are you certain that it isn't my house? Like is it actually a different building? I vaguely remember setting my housing to anonymous at some point last year. It's a slim hope, but maybe...

I sent a request to Mythic Customer Service already. I know I don't have any hope of getting that specific lot back though it is prime location. My main concern was getting my investment back. I think I put about 15-20 plat in there, also had a Golestandt head, etc. I don't really want to try and regain those. Also, my vaults were pretty full and I think all of that would transfer to the NPCs in the town center, and without another house, I would be hard pressed to find enough room for everything.

Anyways, yeah, we'll see what Mythic's response is. My coming back really depends on that I guess. Sorry to be so indecisive, I guess for me, if I want to come back, I want to be able to play to the fullest like when I left, but if not, then, I'll probably leave the game aspect of DAoC for good finally. I would definitely still troll the KotT forums though. :-/

God bless,
Alan

Most if not all of your stuff will be on a house banker in the market.  The only thing you should have lost will be the house itself.  Items on the walls and in the vault will be there.  The only way you will know is to check.  

The house is someone else's because it is a cottage and flies a new guild flag.

Dux is pretty much gone to by the way. Pattric joined a different guild and asks about you all the time.

By the way, 15-10 plat is a week or two of work now....

Icthuus can help you get your money back and i can farm in DF for seals, Jaz may wanna give you her house. Colbi lost a house on hib gawaine and all his stuff was still there. We would really like to see you again Philippi. God Bless
smile.gif

Thanks for the replies IC, Odale. Knowing that, I feel better about coming back. I'm definitely gonna drop in when I get back. If you think of it Icthus, let Pattric, Elbarad, and Rhaumar/Duradeen know that I'm coming back in a couple weeks. (around the 22nd or so)

I have checked Herald on and off while I've been gone and have noticed that both Pattric and Elbarad have left Dux. That's too bad since it was such a solid guild for so long. I'll have to talk to them some when I get back and see what's up.

Seeya guys soon
God bless
Alan/Phil/Bria/Corin

I told Pattric yesterday. He was happy to know the "old friar boy" will be coming back.

That sounds like a story there....

Back