Phoenix Server: PvE Instance CELESTIUS is coming!

Solicfear

We are finally ready to open our 3rd highend pve instance, which will be in Celestius. It will be a little different compared to Chapter One (DS) & Chapter Two (HoH).

What is new?
Celestius will allow you to build cross realm groups. Any instance-only changes to classes, mobs, etc which you already know from DS & HoH are also valid for Celestius. Only in Celestius the caster changes from DS/HoH for bosses will also apply to any trash, add or boss mob. Keep this in mind, when you build a setup. From what I have seen so far I would strongly advice you to take at least 2 shield tanks.

You will not follow a path through the dungeon like in DS but there will be a NPC, the Challenge Manager, where you will have to start each round before any mobs will spawn. Each round the mobs will become slightly more difficult and coming with the increasing difficulty the feather reward will increase too. A single mob will not reward you with any feathers but the completion of each round.

manager.PNG

Each run will have 10 different difficulties, each difficulty will have a pool of different trash packs and bosses. Each boss will have a leaderboard on ist own. For now each difficulty will have 2 different trash packs or bosses but we will add more from time to time. We will start with some new or reworked trash mobs and with 7 ½ new bosses. So be warned, things may be different in Celestius than you know.

Vanity Pets
Each boss in Celestius will have a 1% chance to drop a mini pet of himself. Those mini pets wont be available via gambling but only via killing the boss.

When will Celestius open it’s doors?
On Tuesday we will do one internal test to adjust some mobs and their mechanics. If this test works out as expected, we will do a short public test to find any overseen bugs and then be finally ready to open Celestius on Wednesday.

Update March, 30th:
Changes:
Only
in Celestius the caster changes from DS/HoH for bosses will also apply to any trash, add or boss mob. Keep this in mind, when you build a setup. From what I have seen so far I would strongly advice you to take at least 2 shield tanks.

Bonus XP:
You will get 1% bonus XP like in DS/HoH for each completion of Celestius. For now we havent finally decided if it will be after 10 rounds or 15 rounds. We will announce this as soon as we made a decision.

Titles:
There will be new titles available at 10/25/50/100/250/500 completions of Celestius. Those will be added the next few days.

Back