Planetside beta

G

I just received my Planetside beta CDs in the mail today. *G* I was wondering if anyone else made it into the beta, and if you'd like to play together some time? Massive multiplayer role-playing games, even in their beta phases, are much more fun when played with friends.

biggrin.gif

Grr...

I'm jealous, I wanted in on that beta. I played alot of Everquest, which I'm sure you know is also a Sony Entertainment Online Product. I am also hoping to get in on the Star Wars Galaxies beta as well.

Anyway, please let me know how your playing experience with this game goes. It seems like a hybrid of Tribes 2 and an RPG/RTS game, which is interesting. It will go a long way to helping me decide if I'll try to play it once released.

Thx. Later!

I'm in Beta, as you can see in my other PS thread. I joined a empire on each server so I hope we match up on one of them. I'll make new character and play with ya. A lot of my characters were test characters and I don't use them anymore. Plus, I want to try a new build that I'm thinking of.

I'm elite in Reaver, and hacking is useful, so I'm thinking of going that way. Will need at least BR6 to be adv hacker and reaver though. And I know that takes a while. I played for 9 hours and got like 4 ranks
sad.gif

Back