Plans for a guild event this week?

Enok

As the title says, are there any plans for a Bounty or other guild event this week?

If we don't have someone willing to coordinate a T3 Bounty, maybe we could plan to have an officer kick off a T1 (which shouldn't need pre-scouting) at some predetermined time just to give everyone a chance at their two commendations for the week.

Guild Rush gets unlocked some time next week, right?

I should be good for a T3 attempt on Friday (9 EDT?) and T2...maybe tomorrow evening at 10 EDT. How do those work for poeple?

I'm also attempting to get SoLA to schedule a T3 attempt at the same time; double our manpower, lessen the time to scout, then kick off bosses at same time.

We do not currently have any T1 bounties queued up, and both our build slots are being used until Monday evening. We did queue up an Asuran Outsourcing in case of an emergency build need, though. I believe we have 3 or 4 T2, as well as 5 T3 bounties queued up, so that should be plenty!

Guild Trek will be unlocked next Monday evening, so we'll be able to start up a few Trek missions in the queue at that time. We could pay to instantly get one going...but we're running short on influence as it is so probably best to wait a day. They take 12 hours to build. So we're looking at Tuesday evening for starting Guild Trek.

Guild Rush will be available to queue as soon as Trek is unlocked since we are going through the pain of simultaneously upgradeing politics 6. This will take a week to build, and should finish up the evening of April 1. Same note with building the missions themselves - 12 hour build so likely April 2.

Note: We need 50k influence by April 1st to queue up Guild Rush! We may consider having an influence party this weekend. :)

Sounds great, Ryan.

I'd be up for T3 on Friday. Judging by the number of people we had asking last Friday, I'm guessing we'd have enough. Your message about a Friday event is still up in the message of the day.

That's the best part about it...since I haven't updated, every friday is bounty friday! :) (will get better on that)

On the subject...does anyone have any suggestions for an event schedule? I was thinking google calendar, but I'm not sure if there'd be a privacy concern there or not or if people would have to link their Google accounts. Any other suggestions? Does VBulletin have anything?

Back