Playing Asmo on Israphel

Aleron

Eh?
I talked to Andrew about this and he gave the ok to post this. A few of us are playing as Asmos on the Israphel server. I'm finding that I'm enjoying the game more. It's like my daughter mentioned in an earlier thread, the characters, outfits and storyline are more interesting. I also found a pretty active legion that Joy and I have joined. The legion is called Russian Space Station (RSS) (long story) and it was started by an Asmo named Medeusa (or rather one of her alts) who is a member of Devoted Legacy (DL). DL is a really large and active Legion. RSS is comprised of alts from that legion and also some players who have their mains on it. My daughter and James (decheck) also have Asmos on Israphel.

RSS is NOT a Christian legion. I don't know of an active Christian legion on Israphel. RSS uses a channel on DL's vent. There's occasional profanity. Getting on Vent is not a requirement to join the legion.

One thing I find interesting is watching DL's vent fill up when it's time for dredge or they're organizing other instances. They'll have several full Dredge groups going and they're all in their own channels. It's refreshing watching a large, active, organized legion in action. When it's time to defend or take a fort, the Asmos on Israphel are very organized. There is a command structure and a rep from DL will be on the command Vent relaying orders to DL. RSS participated in the last siege. It's refreshing seeing this much organization. Also, the DL folks will sometimes help out the RSS members.

James is in another legion, but I have him on my friend's list and he has helped me power level a couple of my toons. I created a temporary glad (to get the daeva armor) and leveled from 1 - 20 in two days, thanks to James and the XP buff which just ended :(

Anyway, if you're tired of the inactivity on Siel, please contact one of us about creating a toon on Israphel. We'd love to see you there!

I have been playing on Israphel lately with a new sorc and it is certainly more active, particularly if you are lower level like I am and want to be mentored. I had 4 people in a row in one hour ask me to be a mentee in BC and I leveled 3 times (that is without double XP or XP buff) so it's worth it. Elyos pretty much own the server so that will be a challenge for the higher levels but we will see what happens down the road.

Frijandi

So far there's seven of us playing on the Asmo side of the Israphel server: Myself, Rick, Kitty, Joy, Alex, James and Kim, all in the same legion.

The Asmos have been pushing back. The Elyos leader had a real life event occur and hasn't been as active. The leader of Devoted Lelgacy (the legion whose vent we share) has been leading the Asmos lately. We've been able to take the inner forts of the upper abyss, although we lost one to the Balaur last night.

It's been a lot of fun! I've been able to collect a lot of gold and silver medals by participating in fort defense and sieges, then going after the towers. One night last week, I received eight gold medals and three silver. Two of the silvers and one of the golds came from Devoted Legacy as a reward for participating in their alliance. I've slowly been equipping my ranger with the 50e PvP set.

During rifting week, we even put together a small alliance of 10 legion members and caused havoc in Heiron. That was a blast!

So, anyway, if you've been wondering where we are, now you know! I can send invites to join the legion if anyone is interested. Don't be concerned about rolling a new toon. We can easily power-level you to 20 in a couple of days. Then we can two or three-man NTC and other instances until you're able to run Kromede's Trial. If you have questions, post them here or PM me.

I started a ranger named crosseye. He's up to level 10 at the moment.

Hope to run into you guys there.

hello all i'm posting my playtime here so that others who are playin canget in touch with me
all times are east
monday from 6:00pm -10:00pm
tues-thrus 6:00-8:00 subject to change
fri and sat 5:00am -10:00pm sometimes off and on
hope this helps

Back