Podcast?

astrod00d

Do you think it would be a good idea to record the bible studies and put them on the website as a podcast for those who weren't able to attend?

ya, but we do Bible Study on chat, so someone would need to go back and record it by themselves, and that would make coversations sound wierd

It would be awesome to have a weekly Teamspeak Bible Study! If people are interested Post! than we can have a pod cast that would be awesome!

It would be awesome to have a weekly Teamspeak Bible Study! If people are interested Post! than we can have a pod cast that would be awesome!

We tried TS at the very first bible study. We overloaded it. It lagged so bad as to be unusable so we reverted to chat after that.

If there are only a few peeps then it would work well.

That wont happen anymore. Thats when I was hosting it on my home internet connection, TS is hosted else where now

the only thing about TS Bible Study is that

A) not everyone has/is allowed ts
B) tech difficulties
C) hearing problems from debates and talking
D) um... ya i think thats it

other then that i think ts Bible Study is awsome!

i would love to have team speak bible study. I agree it would make it harder for new members to jump right in, but it would allow us to study a lot more and spend a lot less time typing.

The way my other clan does bible studies, is do the bible study via TS (usually average 30-50 people a week).

Record bible study via TS, then compress it and upload to website so people can download and listen to it.

That sounds like a great idea. I love attending the Bible studies (all the 3 / 4 i've attended). Every time i go it really is great material, and truly beneficial; yet because of scheduling conflicts *cough* school and work *cough* I'm usually to wound up to remember the study. Please, if you can put the Bible study in a controlled format with one person talking at a time, I think this podcast idea would be fantastic. Please, keep my informed.

My e-mail is as follows : paul.glitch@gmail.com

Please drop me an e-mail if the podcast / download will work out.

Back