Polls happened really fast?

SKLURB

Called from Darkness Web Developer
Is it ok to keep a poll for the Legion's name up for more than 24 hours...like maybe 3 days - a week for the final retail legion name prior to the pre-select/headstart?

I stopped in last night and no poll was up and stopped in early this afternoon and the poll was already up, finished and deleted?

Please understand that I am not complaining, I am just recommending that maybe we should leave one up for longer so more members have a chance to see and officially vote on a final product when the game goes gold.

From what I saw in previous threads it looked as if 'The Elect' and 'Sons of Thunder' were the two of the more popular ones, but I think maybe some more people (myself included) would have liked more of a chance to officially vote on just one.

Last edited:
sorry about that, nobody was visiting the forum for a good couple of days (and still haven't been) and I had a chance to create a legion so I did it

I understand the sense of urgency since it was time like right now in open beta.

Is there any way we can create a a poll and have it run now till the day before pre-select/headstart for the final draft? =D

Back