Possible to get Stats Me?

I personally despise StatsMe. Servers with that, it stops being about the joy of the game, and becomes how high can i get in the stats.

We did have Statsme in the server at one time, but we took it off because like Kidan said people are more interested in the rank than trying to have a good time and fellowship. It also caused some strife between ToJ members ("My stats are higher than X's").
Plus I also remeber a time when I was on HLSW and all I saw was constant "/rank". If Counter-Strike really needed stats, dont you think Valve would have added them in from the beginning?

Same, I like to see how my accuracy is and improve different things with my score. Maybe something the admins can vote on later?

i'm kinda torn.. i agree with kidan that teamwork gets shoved out the window, but I would like to know hits/accuracy...

if we could track hits/accuracy without rankings, that would be awesome.

Aye I am fully against it! Just another mod to further our shots from registering! TAke them all off and lets use straight up rcon.

-Old School Foo Dead_Aim
tounge.gif

There was one prog that allowed you to see hits, misses and whatnot after each round. That I liked, but the ranking system did cause problems. I do think we are making a bigger deal of the problems than they really were, given that we all agree that the ranking system did cause a problem.

I have a temporary solution, I believe that it is statsme that does that after the round stats thing, all we have to do is add /rank /statsme and /stats to the swear filter to disable that stuff.

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
blues.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Thaddius @ Jan. 06 2004,10:06)]I'm only for it if PTB is put on the server.  If not, stack city.

Cory
Same... I mean i like the meaning of accuracy and hits, but it becomes no go in ToJ server due to my super 1337 high ping
smile.gif
so its all 'bout having fun, and good time. wherever i am!

i have been using Statsme on my server at school (dont remember how exactly i configed it LOL) but it shows the dmg from the round and stuff, but no rank/ect, shows the endgame screen b4 loading and stuff 2, but there is a bug for me atleast, the dmg and everything keeps increasing (i got like a 6k one) until i get killed then it resets. i am sure this is a problem with how i have it logging ect, but it can be done with like the meta mod or is it the Adminmod stats plug in,(FYI I have both the Wc3 plugin, Adminmod in my server folder so i can untilize the pre-programed stuff that came with both).

WHen i get back to school and set my laptop up again i can post more IF this is a route we want to go.

Back