Post your the sizes of your media folders.

wow..we should talk ;) i have maybe 15 gigs in total..music files..video..etc..i should have 22+ by next month..i have 4 gigs of music at my uncles...
smile.gif

and of course for you moderators..its all "legit" ;)

OK, uhh my music folder is 65.2 MB

and my *cough*shared folder*cough* is 382MB.

I mainly use the VLC media player.

1.5gbs of music, about 11 hours, pathetic to most people, but i'm a gamer, thats why 1 game takes up 16.5gbs
biggrin.gif
 I use winamp and wmp 10

413 megs of music (Windows Media Player)
342 megs of videos (Quicktime)
104 megs of pictures (mostly jeep, warcraft, and military related)

Heh, not much compared to you guys.  Ah well.

I have a 40 gig harddrive, with only about half of it taken up.  All my games combined (I'm guessing) takes up about 7 gigs.  (Only about four)

edit: only about four games, I mean

I was thinking about getting CS:Source and Battlefront, but my PC is probably too slow to handle those, and I'm sure it's too slow to handle Unreal.

I can basically run Starcraft and Solitaire, but not at the same time.
tounge.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]I can basically run Starcraft and Solitaire, but not at the same time.

wow (as in wow, not the game), I should of thought of that...

I can run StarCraft and WarCraft 3/Diablo 2 at the same time. If I played Solitaire, that would be 3!  
biggrin.gif

Using Windows Media Player 9.0

24.3 MB of umm...movie-sound records
rock.gif

-Amerigo Battle Screen of StarCraft ("Were hosed man... Blow it, BLOW IT!")
-("That's a 'darn' Mini-gun") in T2 battle screen
-RoboCop vs RoboCop 2 battle screen ("This could look bad for OCP, Johnson. Scramble the best spin team we have.")

I'm a real battle sound fanatic.  
smile.gif

If I haven't of restored my cpu 6 times, the 4 burned cds would have been about...3.6 Gigs of:

-Street Fighter
-Resident Evil: Outbreak
-Anime songs (Gundam, Parasite Eve...)
-Movie-sound records (as mentioned above)
-Starcraft
-WarCraft 2 (Which is a playable game!)
-and my all time favorite (no offense people), COUNTER-STRIKE MUSIC!! X_X

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]wow (as in wow, not the game), I should of thought of that...

I can run StarCraft and WarCraft 3/Diablo 2 at the same time. If I played Solitaire, that would be 3!
biggrin.gif

Beat Halo, Counter-Strike:Source, StarCraft, Super Mario Bros.3 all at the same time. I can almost play them at the sametime :eek:

this ate up 80% of my memory, CPU was stocked at 100%. Besides that, i had 75 fps constant on CS source, very slight lag on StarCraft, and had a slight fps drop in Halo.

I use Itunes for music play, don't really like winamp. Also I have Quicktime, and Windows MP 10 for video play.

I don't know how many space i eat up, but my 80gig HDD suites me fine, no more needed.

-Game musics
Halo, Super Mario, Chrono Trigger
-Other Musics
Metallica, P.O.D., Static-x, Linkin park, Zebrahead, Something like Silas.

Thats all i remember.

It's pretty easy to find out how much you have, just right click on the folder where all your music or videos are stored and go to properties.

music 5gb, vids 7gb, windows player and div x

Windows Media Player 10 tells me I have 26 hours and 16 minutes of music totalling 1.39 GB in my folder.

I'm not big into the music scene...I think in total between my wife, son and I, 1G of music. Video is a different story. I had to purchase a 160Gb HDD (Largest at the time) to hold my 90Gb of home video. Yes, home video. I do all my own editing and I do up my own DVDs.

Back