Postal 2

Byblos

On the christian game review site they have a review about postal 2, and the reviewer says alot of mice things about the game, and it got a ridiculously high score seeing as how this is how the game is played.
1) Get a weapon, like a Tazer or shovel
2) Use the shovel to cut someones head off and watch blood spurt from their neck or Use the tazer and elecricute someone so they curl up into a ball on the floor and urinate
3) When you are low on life, go buy some "Health Pipe" from the local drug dealer
4) Go to a Homosexual dance club and cut down some transsexuals
5) And when you are bored at anytime you can unzip your pants and urinate on people.

AM i the only one who thinks this is the most discusting, pointless and right out evil game ever created?

It is one of the most extreme games that I am against, but there are games, like Manhunt, that I consider worse, altho Postal 2 is right up there with it.

Could you link me to some information on manhunt? Ive never heard of it, or imagined anything worse then Postal.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]On the christian game review site they have a review about postal 2, and the reviewer says alot of mice things about the game, and it got a ridiculously high score seeing as how this is how the game is played.
Are you talking about CCGR.org? I dont think I said more nice things than bad about the game. As far as getting too high of a score how can a F in appropriateness and a 48% overall be ridiculously high?

Yeah i am talking about your site, i dont mean to offend you really. But you made it clear to not let any children play GTA3 and clear to not let anyone odd play Hitman 2 but on postal you left out half of the games evils and dont you think that no one should play that game? The graphics should be a F because they are horrible, bloody, blatphemous and crude. Sound should be another F because everyone uses the f word including your main guy ect.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Yeah i am talking about your site, i dont mean to offend you really. But you made it clear to not let any children play GTA3 and clear to not let anyone odd play Hitman 2
I dont think I ever made those remarks although I do agree children shouldent play GTA3 as far as hitman I never played it. I dont write all the reviews there and that was infact to first review I had ever done. It is not my site either.
[b said:
Quote[/b] ]but on postal you left out half of the games evils and dont you think that no one should play that game? The graphics should be a F because they are horrible, bloody, blatphemous and crude. Sound should be another F because everyone uses the f word including your main guy ect.
Did I? Ok I missed the drug part although I think from what I said one could deduce that drugs are used. I dont think I really missed anything else although it has been awhile since I have played it. Could you please tell me what I missed? Sound you rate on music,smoothness and such. The F word goes into appropriateness as well as blood and blasphemy. Yea I dont think anyone should really play the game either.

Ohh i thought you did all the reviews, sorry. But I consider unessicary cursing to be bad quality sound

with the review system a game that is horrible in appropriateness can somewhat score better if it has really good graphics, on the flip side a Christian title can score well with an A+ in appropriateness and not do so well in the grpahcis department because they don't have millions of dollars to buy the latest Unreal engine. The review for Postal 2 is not positive and does not recommend the game at all.

I never played Postal 2, but I have to say, I did like their advertisement line: "It's only as violent as you are."

Back