Prayer Request

tomfoolery_79

One thing I know that Mirakle, the other officers and myself are passionate about is maintain our Christian identity. We don't want to wake up one day to realize we are just another guild. I want to encourage everyone to post here any prayer request they may have. I consider you guys my friends and I want to be sure I'm praying for my friends.

I'll start...

You guys can pray for me, Jake, that business picks up. I'm in a sales oriented job and have not been meeting my designated goals :(

Got a praise and a prayer.

Finished VBS set late last night!!!! 15ftx6x5x paper mache tree within our fellowship all. Praise for the team I was able to receive in this endeavor and the awesome work they've done.

Prayer - My brother was scheduled to be released after he served his duties overseas. Thankfully, he returned back to the states, but the army has yet to release him to come home and back to us in Tennessee. The situation wouldn't be as bad, but before he got shipped out, his wife moved all of their stuff back home including all of their 1 year old daughter's stuff. Now, they are living in a motel back in Texas with his daughter, waiting to be released. If you could keep your prayers with him and our family, as well as give the commander and chief the guidance to resolve this situation. Jason, Kim and their daughter Jayden.

Back