Prophecies

Wirl

on to something new...
Am I the only one still in Prophecies??? Or has everyone moved on to Factions or Nightfall???

I'm in Prophecies still. I just have not logged in a long while due to time constraints.... (i.e. Getting home at 8 pm and having to get up the next moring at 5.....) I am gonna try and log in this weekend... Maybe, we shall see hwo it goes getting my homework done.

you never really stop "being in" a chapter. There's still lots of places you can farm--i.e., sorrows furnace--and things to do. If you mean if they've completed it, then my post is moot and I need more sleep lol :p

I'm new here but I still play Prophecies, I've also been playing Nightfall here's my characters on Guild Wars:

Aaron Thunderbead
Jher Soulbender
Indibar Dhall
Janna Balboa

I'm new here, but yeah, I play Prophecies I also have Nightfall as well, if anybody wants to contact me here's my characters:
Aaron Thunderbead
Jher Soulbender
Indibar Dhall
Janna Balboa (Though I have not played this character much)

One thing I should mention, I am not entirely too sure when I am going to be getting on to play again for I am transitioning from being in school to living on my own and possibly getting my own internet.

Back