PvE Night!! Vote in the Poll 06-09-07 9 pm Eastern

Rock Teh VOTE!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

one2dredd

Tribe of Judah Aion Chapter Leader
Ok I have heard a few requests so vote for either of these 5!

Tombs Run BP Ranger group!

The Deep Via Cavalon

Sorrow's Furnace

Underworld Trappers If we have favor

Fissure of Woe again if we have Favor

If you voted one that requires pls vote again pls be honest and do not vote Multiple times for the one you want but if one that requires favor wins than we will revert to the second choice! Pls if you vote poast here as well thank you!!

Hmm, tough choice. All of them sound appealing (well, except tombs. I've done it a lot recently). I'm up for any of them.......and......

....I'll throw in a bonus. If UW trappers is chosen then don't worry about favor. I have a scroll.

(Yes, it's my diabolical evil plan to be sure I'm included in the party)

I'm in. I am pretty much good with anything... i've never actually done Tombs though.... so that would be odd. BUT... i will be home just as you guys probably leave. I will be getting home from a "family date" around 7 pacific - 10 p. m. Eastern. so.... yeah.... I would love to come, yet i will only make it if you are delayed.

Muhahaha! I have pictures.
Before I get started, note that this was the second time, and I did almost no healing whatsoever, I put some smite skills instead. Probably shouldn't have, but I did. :rolleyes: So my skill bar doesn't normally look like that...

what it looked like the majority of the time. I didn't really do anything, but be the occasional bait (ie, pull them when zephyr dies :D).

This happened to me alot. really should've stayed straight healing...

A more... intense moment of fighting.

So pretty

Doing what we do best

It was a fun run all the way through, and there was much ecto to be had (even I got one :D).

I didn't realize UW was so scenic.

-this brought to you by the ultra tired Elader Arkon. No sleep for the gaming addict...

Was great having you!!! Had a blast! Glad you got to go on both runs! For the Record Elader and Raven got ecto the rest of us had a Blast :)! Was fun and totaly worth the time hanging with the Body of Christ! I hope each week we get more and more where there is 2 or more groups going! And Teamspeak is FULL!

Darn, missed it! Oh well, hope I can join you guys next time. I'm not as experienced as most here but I do have a lvl 20 character who is dying to explore the underworld. :)

hmmm, something about that just seems wrong about that last sentence... something to do with 'dying to explore the underworld'. :D

Back