PvP 01-10-07 unofficial

one2dredd

Tribe of Judah Aion Chapter Leader
I know it was wed. and people have church but I was asked if we can do some pvp tonight so for those who would like to you are welcome to attend. We will start around 10 eastern. If people want to start earlier post and I will see what I can do I get of work around 7 eastern so just post!

I'll try again to be there too since I ended up missing last night. I still need to know what to do about a character tho...

-Chadley

I have to work and might join you guys around 30min to and hour after you start unless i get off early. You guys gonna run SF or different build?

im hoping SF because i have that skill and i dont have much faction to buy more >.>

yeah probably SF. And MM I said this was voluntary :). So you are sucking away your own time :p. But is easier to blame me lol.

yeah probably SF. And MM I said this was voluntary :). So you are sucking away your own time :p. But is easier to blame me lol.
Oh, you must not have gotten the memo. We're making an addition to the guild charter: Blame Dredd!

You must not have been online when we reached that consensus in Alliance Chat. :D

Oh, it was Derk's second official act. His first was to deny spamming his emote when he first got rank three. So remember, it is official: it NEVER happened. No matter what screenies anyone may have. :D

Back