PvP Friday - 22Sep06

DZwart

Legacy of Elijah Officer
Has anyone heard if the preview weekend will also allow PvP dervishes and paragons? I really don't have any plans for Friday night, but would like to take advantage of the preview, if possible. Of course, if everyone else is planning to check out the preview of the new PvE stuff instead of PvP, we'll just call it off this week.

If Dervish and Paragon are available, I'm thinking we do a ViM Dervish build and try it out again unless someone has found a good build including dervish and paragon primaries or secondaries.

If no Nightfall professions for the weekend, I'd vote for a Starburst E/A balanced build.

From the Guild Wars website page on the preview event this weekend:

For PvP players, the Nightfall World Preview Event offers even more excitement. Not only will the Dervish and Paragon professions be fully available for PvP character creation, but players will be able to take these new professions or their favorite core builds into existing arenas, as well as two Nightfall-exclusive arenas—the Sunspear Arena and the Churranu Island Arena.

Looks like we'll be able to do D/W ViM after all. If we don't have enough people, the 2 new maps in the Team Arenas will be fun too.

Back