PvP Friday October 6 - Vote now!

Vote now for tonight's PvP event

• PvP scrimmage training would be fun!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

MaidMirawyn

What do you want to do? Cast your vote and I'll see you in the guild hall at 10!

(This is actually Paul posting from Dea's work, forgot to log her out! :) )

No. Did it once; I've done MY duty for the next three or four months!

Ya it is pretty frustrating, but running the show can be an incredible experience. The few times Ive lead groups in pvp were, at the least enlightening.

But I preferr supporting the leader then actually taking that spot :p Its sorta like using your husband as a bullet shield while you enjoy the ride... Wait I take that back.

Awesome Job last night Guys some of you got 18 fame I heard I got in at the end and ended up with 7 more! I wish I could have been with you all in the HALL!!! I went with a ViM team after you all left and they were complaining that ViM does not work in 6 v 6 lol! It was a terrible group we won once lol.

yeah, Great Work everyone! After a little warm-up we went on a 4 win streak ending in the Hall of Heroes. We had one very interesting match last over 22 minutes. It was the map where you face off against one team and the winners face off after that. Both teams we faced were running ViM Trappers. We did a great job working together and staying on top of things. It ended going from 5 (them) on 4 (us) down to 2v2 then 1v1 (Go Maid Mirawyn!) just as their Hero died. This recharged our signets and kicked off a great rez chain which quickly ended the match.

We even managed to win a relic run match. This is a major weakness of the ViM trapper build, so we did an incredible job. Basically, we distracted the other team with a fight, then someone grabbed the relic and runned back as we attacked their Hero. After we had a second relic turned in they realized what was going on, but by then it was too late.

At the end of the evening, Servant, one2dredd and I were all that was left. We were all set up as trappers, so we grabbed 3 henchies and tried again, unfortunately one2dredd's computer crashed as we were loading into the starting area against the Zaishen. It took us 3:30 to beat them, but we made it with only 5. Then, we loaded into the Underworld map and picked up a second healer hench to take one2dredd's place. A long and slow fight followed and it took a lot of work, but the 2 of us actually won the match! Henchway FTW!

Again a great start to the new 6v6 format and a great performance from all of us. ViM may have a bad rap with some people in the game, but we proved that it can still be effective.

Back