Raiding for mounts

Sheckle

I had an idea. Because I have wanted the EoE mount forever.

I suggest we try to pick a night...or maybe take nights where raids don't work out...or take the people that don't get to go raid and we try to go get mounts people have always wanted (that are obtainable of course).

I suggest we make a list. For those interested just make a post with any suggestions and list the mount you would want.

Some mounts are 100% while others are a fat chance to get. We can go for any, but I will be going for 100% mounts first and we will specifically assign who it goes to when we get it.

This will take some effort, but I think it will be fun if I get enough interest :) It will give us time together as a guild, do old stuff, get cool stuff, and give us a chance to serve our fellow guildies by helping them get their dream mount.

Let me know what ya'll think! I'll go ahead and list the mount I want.

Eye of Eternity - Azure Drake (Not sure if I'm still able to get it)

Azure_Drake.jpg

Samboe wants to do EoE!! He told me that he loves that raid and would live there if he could.

Last edited:
For real, that would be awesome. Obsidian Sanctum has a guaranteed mount drop every time, plus we could farm for Transmog gear!

For real, that would be awesome. Obsidian Sanctum has a guaranteed mount drop every time, plus we could farm for Transmog gear!

^ This too! Brootis wanted to do Transmog stuff. I suggest ya'll do your HW and look through atlas loot or something and get the outfit you ant your char to have. If you want him to look like a pirate I'm sure there are weapons and armor alike to help you reach that goal :p

We've actually run a lot of impromptu raids (started by Brootis of course) just for mounts! I don't ever remember going to EoE for a mount run though but that dragon looks AWESOMEEEEEE @_@

Back