RAIDING

Flamethrøwer

Hey folks,

Been discussing some cross-realm raiding options with the SOLA guild. They can use a few extra people to fill out their raid team, and I imagine we have a few people that might like to get back into raiding. I believe this would be flex raiding, as I don't think normal mode is cross-realm at this time.

Anyways, please contact Ewoksrule if you are interested.

The raid times are as follows:

East Coast Team
Monday & Thursday SoO LFR 4:30-6pm PST

West Coast Team
Tuesday & Friday 10th ToT 10 man 7pm - 9pm PST

Hey Guys! Im Malloki/Fleabane/Dêadlock or Shawn, lol. I am an Officer with SOLA WoW Chapter, and would like to welcome you guys formally to come and join us in raiding. The East Coast team is looking for more to fill out our team so we can move to Flex SOO and in future when Cross Realm opens up to normal, heroic, and new Mythic raids. Looking forward to hearing from yall! Its 7:30pm-10pm EST. I know I get confused with times zones sometimes lol! Feel Free to email me at Haxxum_502@yahoo.com or Facebook me @ Mal_502@yahoo.com Peace, joy, and Love in Christ!

Well I thought i had posted on here but let us try this again. My name is Malloki, I am an Officer with SOLA WoW Chapter. I wanted to come over here and Formally welcome you all to come join us in crossrealm raiding. Also if you have any Questions to offer you all my Email so that you can contact me directly. (Haxxum_502@yahoo.com) We are really looking forward to meeting with you guys and getting this going. In future as they add more Cross-Realm options we will progress into Normal and Heroic modes with hopes of Putting together groups for the New Mythic mode. Hope to hear from you all soon! Peace

My current work schedual won't allow me to be able to raid with you guys . I never get home before 10:00 cst. However if y'all ever see Trinityanne on line I'm sure she'd join y'all with a little nudge . Wink .

I have confirmed that we can cross-server raid:
-Normal,Heroic,Flex,and LFR for ToT
-Flex and LFR for SoO.

I'd be interested in doing that, but my gear score is probably just a bit low. I can holy heal, pally tank, or mage dps. I'm going to spend some time in the next few days trying to get my pally up a bit..

Hey guys,

I am over with Ewoks and SOLA. The East Coast Team is the one I am on at the moment. We are one or two guys from being able to flex raid. So, you could very possibly push us over the edge!

Too bad it cost to transfer too.

Correct, this is a thread about cross-realm raiding. You can proudly fly your Redeemed banners as we down bosses together.

My battle tag is savedbygrace1581, add me and maybe we can get together! My pally tank has come a decent way since posting this, and I now have a decent amount of LFR tanking experience.

Back