Rare(r) Tailoring patterns and who has them ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Allanon

Please post on this thread if you have a rare Tailoring pattern and what specialty you took (Shadow/Moon/Spellcloth). I will add it to this post and keep it updated. (Edit by Randy - Please try to keep these threads on topic so it makes it easier to find new patterns. The list stays updated better that way.)

Arcanoweave boots
Lloki

Arcanoweave robe
Lloki

Battlecast hood
Buto

Battlecast Pants
Buto

Cloak of Arcane Evasion
Wend

Golden Spellthread
Aevista
Imcu

Manaweave Cloak
Gnownage

Runic Spellthread
Gnownage

Soulcloth shoulders
Wend
Lloki

Spellstrike Pants
Imcu
Peridan
Lloki

Spellstrike Hood
Peridan

White Remedy Cape
Lloki

Whitemend Pants
Gnownage

Cloth Specialties

Primal Mooncloth:
Wend
Imcu
Isamu

Shadowcloth:
Buto
Gnownage
Shortilocks
Kelarra

Spellcloth:
Lloki

Last edited by a moderator:
Wend - soulcloth shoulders, some arcane resist cloak thingy sry can't remember what its called and if I log on right now I know that I'll be sucked in to the vortex of Wow and go to bed WAAAAYYY to late.

Lloki recently hit 375 tailoring. I have the arcanoweave boots and robe (arcane resist,mp5, and stam) and the whitemend cloak (+heal and mp5) and am a spellcloth tailor

Do we want to list which specialty each of our tailors has, and if they are currently using their cloth cooldowns?

I know for me I will be busy for a while making shadowcloth, but once I am finished making my frozen shadoweave set I would be happy to help others with their set.

In case we do want to do this:

Gnownage - Shadoweave Tailor

Lloki is a spellcloth tailor who is using his spellcloth CDs, and none of the others...if anyone wants a cloth made for mats (only beneficial really for primal mooncloch) just let me know. I've been spending a lot of time on my PVP troll rogue lately, but log in often enough to get mats back to you within a day or two.

I know that Bruce has the Spellstrike pants pattern, he got it the other night in SL.

*edit by Durruck: Added*

I know that Bruce has the Spellstrike pants pattern, he got it the other night in SL.

Yes, and I just got the Spellstrike Hood tonight to complete the set. Only problem is I need Primal Nethers to make them.

*edit by Durruck: Added*

Yes, and I just got the Spellstrike Hood tonight to complete the set. Only problem is I need Primal Nethers to make them.

... the answer my friend, is lying in a heroic... the answer is lying in a heroic...

Ok the original song lyrics were better. Dang needs work. :rolleyes:

... the answer my friend, is lying in a heroic... the answer is lying in a heroic...

But the question is how do you find a group to do heroics.

Got my first nether last night though. After weeks of little luck finding a group good enough to kill a heroic boss I get invited into two heroics...at the same time. ugh. :cool:

Well I know that once I get my gear up a bit more on gnownage I will organize some... that's the plan anyway. I know on the thread I started earlier there were quite a few people who were interested.

yeah, I think Valk can, I don't remember though but then again I can't play her for a month or so so you might be better off looking elsewhere.

Did Valk get banned by Blizz? If so, how so? .... or is that a question you don't want to answer (which is fine)?

Valk is being played by my brother until I can get back on full timeish and the 3 month cool down wears off. Did Valk get banned..... sheesh I know I'm uber but it's legal uberness.... :p

I think they changed the cooldown on transfers to 1 month a few patches ago.... looking forward to seeing this uberness in action...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back