Redeemed Members Page

Plankeye

I am unveiling the Redeemed members page on our chapter website as I put the final touches on it this morning. The page is located at:

http://www.toj.cc/wow/members/

Features of the page

• Lists all level 70+ characters that have submitted a character audit on WoW-Heroes.com
  • Cached every 2 hours to speed page performance. This means the page will only update its numbers every 2 hours since its last update.
  • Has sortable columns that you can use the SHIFT key to sort on multiple columns
  • Lists recommended dungeon and raiding instances for the characters level and gear level
  • Links to several websites including WoWArmory, Beimba, WoW-Heroes and WoW JuJu (Reputation Calculator)
Tools
There are several tools linked for each character. Here is the list in order as they appear on the page along with tips on how to use the tool to improve your character.

• WoWArmory is your official character information. The armory can be used to find gear upgrades for your character by simply hovering of an item slot and clicking on the arrow that appears next to the slot. The armory will return a list of appropriate gear for your class along with where the gear is obtained.
  • WoW-Heroes is a character auditing site. It uses the Armory data to give recommendations on instances that applicable to your character along with any missing enchants. Clicking the arrow to the left of an item will link to WoWHead.com and will search for appropriate upgrade gear for your character.
  • BeImba is another character auditing site. It uses the Armory data to give a more in depth look at your character. Recommendations include enchants, gems, low level stats like hit and defense, talents and instance recommendations. It also has a nice breakdown of your raiding based on the stats from the Armory.
  • WoWJuju is a faction/reputation auditing site. This site is useful if you are grinding out reputation for a specific faction. It shows you which instances will give you the most reputation if you have a faction tabbard along with repeatable daily quests that will help you gain reputation on your march to exalted.
FAQ

• Q: I am in the guild so why doesn't my character show up?
    A: The page is built off of the WoW-Heroes character list for our guild. Characters are only added to that list when they are audited. Go to wow-heroes.com and submit your character to be audited and our page will update within 2 hours.
  • Q: I know my gear is better then Samboe's so why does he have a higher score?
    A: Hunters are rewarded a handicap score of 2000+ points to make up for the fact that they only exist in a raid to wipe it. Ok, maybe that isn't entirely true. There is no handicap score... If you see differences in score, check your Cache indicator. Green means your character was recently audited, yellow and red means it is starting to get out of date so it might not have your most recent gear upgrades. Also make sure you log out in your best set of PVE gear as WoW-Heroes uses WoWArmory.com to perform the audit.
  • Q: What exactly is the score?
    A: The score is taken from the WoW-Heroes data feed and is based on the iLvL of your gear, gems and your enchants. Scores can be raised by equipping higher iLvL gear and by gemming/enchanting those items with the appropriate high level gems/enchants. The score is based entirely off values for gear and in no way indicates players ability to perform in a raid environment.
  • Q: What is the recommended instances?
    A: This is another element from the WoW-Heroes data feed and is simply a recommendation of where your character will obtain gear upgrades in an instances that the character has the gear level to perform well in.

Goblit is missing...I claim a gnome consipiracy is at work. Chalice is on their though woot!

Last edited:
Back