Redeemed: Warhammer Q and A! On THURSDAY - 8.14.08 - EST time!

Ha...I think I'd love to work for Mythic. But no. I'll be working for this other non-gaming company called SRA International. Everything is happening so fast and my boyfriend kept saying that I was so excited when we were talking on the phone last night and that I probably kept rambling on and on and didn't even take a breath in between sentences until I got everything I wanted to say out...<gasp for breath>

Right now I'm trying to get all this paperwork done for them before I head down there but my scanner is being a jerk and doesn't want to work for me. Stupid old all-in-one printer/scanner/copier/fax. The fax doesn't work either. On the bright side, I get to buy new big important people clothes that are nice and make me look important. =P

Ha...I think I'd love to work for Mythic. But no. I'll be working for this other non-gaming company called SRA International. Everything is happening so fast and my boyfriend kept saying that I was so excited when we were talking on the phone last night and that I probably kept rambling on and on and didn't even take a breath in between sentences until I got everything I wanted to say out...<gasp for breath>

How is that any different from your other conversations?

Right now I'm trying to get all this paperwork done for them before I head down there but my scanner is being a jerk and doesn't want to work for me. Stupid old all-in-one printer/scanner/copier/fax. The fax doesn't work either.

And you got hired for IT work?

And you got hired for IT work?

Sort of kind of. It's a database project. Not much to do with hardware so I don't have to deal with stupid printers that use up all the ink in the world, don't like to print in color, don't like to scan/fax, or anything like that. (Totally not bitter about this stupid printer) ~.~

Back