Registration for 2004 CGA convention opens

Tek7 (Legacy)

CGA & ToJ President
From the CGA news page:

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]We are now accepting registrations for the 2004 Christian Gamers Alliance Convention. The event will be held May 28, 29, and 30 in Tulsa, Oklahoma, USA. Click here to register. Please only register if you sincerely intend to attend this event.

We will begin accepting payment for convention attendance soon. The total cost for anyone choosing to share a room will be $160. The total cost for anyone choosing to have a room to themselves will be $220. If you wish to share a room with someone but do not yet have anyone with whom to share a room, we will be helping assign "bunk buddies" on the CGA Forums.

Stay tuned to this news page and the forums for all updates.
Discuss!

I'm really interested in going, but I have no transportation, or money for it (all the way from NJ).
sad.gif

If I went, who would want to room with me?
tounge.gif

UPDATE: While Elihu had previously counted more than twenty people who stated they planned on attending the CGA convention, only five so far, including Elihu and myself, have signed up. If you are planning on attending, please register today.

I would be coming, but I believe I will be out of the country at that time.....so yeah...sorta hard to be in Europe and in Tulsa at the same time!
biggrin.gif

Host the convention in Pittsburgh PA next year, its in the middle of chicago PA and New Jersey and...well not florida....but i think pittsburgh would be a great place...:p

Im teh california kid
tounge.gif
(i think que knows) but i got no permission/transportation/money. I'll probably join the future one (proly when im in College) that way i can drive my self or something. Hopefully i'll see another British invasion at that time.. cuz i would love to meet Rizz in person
biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Flash @ Mar. 24 2004,9:57)]but i got no permission/transportation/money.
Permission: If permission is a concern, I do still plan on writing that open letter to the parents of CGA community members. Maybe this would help set your parents' mind at ease.

Transportation: There might be someone else in Cali who plans on attending the convention. Sure, it'd be like a two-week drive, but it'd be a ride!

Money: We'll be setting up some "sponsorship" funds for those who want to attend the convention but can't. If you can get the permission and transportation, money shouldn't be an issue.

Uh, I don't think it'd be two weeks. I'd come get ya but if I end up in Cali in the near future, especially San Diego area, I ain't leavin.
wink.gif

I just applied for the time off from work and will hopefully be aproved so I will register once I get word im off, if not Im gonna have to try to work something out.

man if only, if only
the first thing i heard about this was yesterday...i didn't think i'd be too interested

man, now i wanna come. but i just don't see it financially working out for me

i'd be out of classes, i could drive (granted, an 8 hour drive is hard on my butt), or i could fly (but $280 is too much), and still, i don't know if i could even get up the money to book with the convention...

were are you located... if it is 8 hrs away. there may be people coming that could swing by and pick you up then you help with the gas cost from your house to the convention....

Back