Rift!

SKLURB

Called from Darkness Web Developer
Rift is looking nice!

Who else will be playing? Seems to have a very positive buzz going for it. I think the one single feature that sold me on it is the amazing amount of options in character building. Being able to mix up to 3 'classes' and having 4 save-able builds from them is pure gold. I love the idea of going into a battleground with the option to play pure classes, dual classes, or 3-way hybrids!

I don't know...seems kinda shallow, but the shallow-ness seems really cool...I am in the beta, but have missed the events so far, so I haven't gotten to play it yet...so I currently have no say...yet...

Oh yeah? well take THIS!!!

I know the game doesn't seem to bring a whole lot new to the table, but I like what they are doing with Rift. I am also amazed at how polished this game is and the positive feedback from the testers.

Last edited:
I must say it looks pretty awesome. I hope that it will be a good game. I probably will end up playing it sometime.

I have beta also but havnt gotten into the game yet :I

Umm...I have some VIP beta keys if anyone wants :D (PM me)

EDIT: Yes a VIP key gives you access to ALL beta events...

Last edited:
The event starts tomorrow, and I have more VIP keys!
Looks like you can also pick up a beta key here. (Scroll to the bottom of the page and click the "enter giveaway" button.) I didn't have to log in to get a beta key, which was especially nice.

6K3N-YJ2G-NLJY-JKLM-P23P

Should get you into the beta, it has... 23 uses, I believe.

I downloaded the data, just waiting for the servers to open tomorrow.

I downloaded and installed the beta. I won't skip any of Tribe of Judah's weekly game nights to play it, but I might give it a shot during the upcoming beta event if there's time.

Err, isn't there a NDA during the Rift beta?

Nice avatar ewoksrule.

I preordered, prolly will regret it as usual but maybe not. You never know ::rolleyes:

I preordered, prolly will regret it as usual but maybe not. You never know ::rolleyes:

Have you played the beta? Make sure you do before preordering... Plenty of VIP codes to go around... Currently, I play on picking this one up...I am really enjoying it...and the thought that it is like WoW + Warhammer + EQ2 could not have been more right, it reminds me much of all 3 games...it's like taking the good out of those and putting them into one game :D

I uninstalled it. Login errors + school proxy doesn't allow me to play.

/goes back to the WoW trial

Back