Rizz's wallpapers

I really like the t-shirt design, Rizz. I'm using it for my wallpaper now.

These are amazing. Simply...amazing.
wow.gif

Well gee thanx
cool.gif

I dunno if the cross picture i "aquired" has any copyright on it but i dotn think so (knowing from where it came). I would love to be able to make that kinda picture myself but i had a breif play with 3d studio max and all i could do was make a donut spin round
biggrin.gif

Yeh i am really proud of the wallpapers, i love making art for ToJ and im glad they came out so well. If i could just get the two filters i want then i would be complete.

For those that are interested... I want...
1. A filter that turns a peniclled out drawing into a smooth black and white picture like it was drawn with a ball point pen. This is really useful for doing corporate identity type stuff and monochrome tshirt designs if u have a scanner.
2. A transparency gradient tool. I dunno if this exists. Basicall its a gradient fill that you can do circular/straight/parabolic and does a gradient of transparency level. So you could have something fading into the background.

I changed the tshirt white design slightly. Cos the blue bit just stands too much in you face so i softened it with some scanlines.. Check the link above its the same filename.

Back