saddened

wow is all i have to say

Hunter (Skills List / Talent Calc. (8982))
Skills
Marksmanship

* Kill Shot required level changed from 71 to 75 for Rank 1, to 80 for Rank 2
* Scorpid Sting now reduces the chance to hit with melee and ranged attacks by 3%. (Down from 5%)

Survival

* Explosive shot damage has been reduced. (eg. [20% of RAP + 273] and [5% of RAP + 68] AOE damage to [8% of RAP + 238] + [2% of RAP + 59] AOE damage for Rank 4)
* Freezing Arrow now creates a trap that has a chance to break on damage. (Old - 100% chance to break on damage)

Talents
Survival

* Lock and Load now give you a 100% chance when you trap a target and a 100% chance when you deal periodic damage with your Serpent Sting to cause your next 2 Arcane Shot or Explosive Shot to trigget no cooldown, cost no mana, and consume no ammo. (Old - Didn't have 100% chance, affected all stings)
* T.N.T. doesn't increase the critical strike chance of Explosive Trap anymore
* Improved Tracking now only increases all non-periodic damage. (Old - All damage)

Beast Mastery

* Separation Anxiety has been removed.
* *New talent* - Kindred Spirits (Tier 10) - Increases your pet's damage by 4/8/12/16/20% and you and your pet's movement speed by 2/4/6/8/10% while your pet is active.

Marksmanhip

* Rapid Recuperation has been changed from 3 to 2 points. Now Reduces the mana and focus cost of all shots and abilities by you and your pet by 30/60% (Old - 20/40/60%) while under the effect of Rapid Fire, and you gain 2% of your mana every 2 sec for 6 sec when you gain Rapid Killing.

Upcoming hunter changes (Not in this build) (Source)

* Aimed Shot - This shot will now be instant cast, its damage/effect/cooldown will remain unchanged.
* Scatter shot - This will now be an 11-point Survival talent.
* Readiness - This will now be the 21-point Marksmanship talent.
* Trap Mastery - This will now be the 41-point Survival talent. Granted, not very good for a 41-pointer but we'll do some changes there in a future patch (after WOLK ships).

Last edited:
Lock & Load is currently bugged, I have heard its supposed to be 15% and I have also heard its supposed to be 2% per level for the chance to proc on stings, much like Nightfall for locks.

Aimed shot is going to be instant cast, but also on top of the cooldown, currently adds your autoshot cooldown as well, and the damage is going to be vastly reduced, something more like what multishot does to single target.

I expected a nerf to Explosive Shot but 20% down to 8% is way to severe. Hopefully Blizzard follows its pattern of major nerf and then buff it some. Concenious on Elitist Jerks seems to be around 12% would be good at keeping the talent providing good dps output while at the same time not have it overpowering, considering the utility the spec brings to raids.

I generally choose to monitor EJ forums cause the guys there are just about running numbers and seeing what is the best ways to make each spec work. They generally provide a much more objective assessment of our abilities, rather than the whinning that generally fills the WoW forums.

i rarely if ever go to the wow forums and when i go its to see if your bummed is making fun of redeemed
i like Big red kitty cause yes they have the numbers its just a bit easier to understand

Back