Sample recruit post?

l33tben

Hey leaders of the WC3 chapter, do you think it is possible for you to post a sample toj recruiting post? Ive been having a hard time trying to compose of once but I cant! If you have the time though please post it on here thanks!

-LB(l33tBen)

Basicly here is what i would do around all the Christian boards

Enjoy playing WC3/TFT? tired of all the grief and language that most channels/games have? ToJ, a Christian clan on Useast, is looking to help solve the problem. we offer a clean and family freindly enviroment. we do weekly (or biweekly depending on how often we do it this should not be in the post by the way the paraenthises that is) Bible studies, try to do atleast one game night a month with a tournement/ family fun night on different style maps. you can check out our forums and website at www.toj.cc, look forward to playing with you, (acount name) on useast at anytime,

In Christ
(you)

on non christian boards i would just say

Christian clan on useast, ToJ is looking to extend a hand to any players that are tired of the language and smut that is in most channels, we offer a family friendly enviroment, check us out at www.toj.cc

Sounds pretty sweet! do we officialy have the toj clan set up on WC3 right now or do most or all toj wc3 players can meet at op cga then LoJ can do the inviting of all of us into the clan

there is no clan right now on useast, dont have enough active members so for now meet in op cga, once we are able to get people we will start it again.

Alright! i will do as much recruiting as I can! is it alright for me to recruit on WC3 chat channels as well?

yeah anywhere and everywhere, though with other message boards if they ask you to stop ect do, we dont want to give ToJ/CGA a bad rap.

Back