Screams head off

sdenotter

MAN SO CLOSE! i got shiro down to 1/8 HP!!! and after 20 min of fighting him.... I died once and then that was the end.

So here is the official request! I gotta get run through Gate of Madness!

So! Who either A) needs the mission but haven't had any luck with it as of late
or B) has done the mission and figures they would be a good help.

So you know... ima paratrooper... so I use an FoW build... either way if possible i would like to do it.... this thursday night

7:00pm MST so 9 eastern... im up for any help i can get

and once again i scream my head off... CAUSE I GOT IT!!! lol i had koss, dunkoro, talkora, Mehnlo, Khim, Odura(mesmer... not right name), and Cynn !! and i got it :D lol what are the odds of that eh? :D

congrats! i love it when henchies pull through for us.

Yea.... i guess now they have redeemed themselves for all the times the messed up so badly in factions for me.... like ive never had henchies be reliable in factions... never :(

hechies seem to be pulling through for me more and more.. tho three uber monks and a MM are hard to beat almost anywhere. WOOT FOR ME, DUNK, TAHL, AND MASTERS!!!

3 monks + minion sheild = uber pwnage and no deaths

terribly sad.... but true.
lol I beat abbadon with hero and hench too.. same 4 monk build. but with the paratrooper, I keep everyones armor 20+ so that helps so much. Plus, with the +5 health regen for everyone under 70% hp with "never surrender" has saved me soo much.

The only problem with this build... is no rez. So i doubt i would be very favored in FoW, yet I haven't had the chance to go in there with her yet.

So when i was getting Razzah (sp) the rit in NF, i quickly had to run away with tahlkora and wait till i could keep her alive to rez my monks, so they could rez the rest.... pretty crazy, but not as hard as starting all over again.

Back