Scrim 1/29/09 @ 10pm EST?

Is this CoD4 or 5? If 4, we'll need to work hardcore on getting Tim's computer to not have punkbuster kick him.

If you guys aren't already set up now would be a good time to set up teamspeak. If we are gonna stand a chance against our competitors it will help to coordinate our efforts and share the enemies position.

For teamspeak setup info click HERE

I'm set up for TS. Last few times I have tried using my headset in a game, it has just given everyone a painful ear full of static. I'll try out someone else's mic to see if that is where the problem lies.

Well, we went down 0-3 on our first scrim but we won a few rounds here and there and I had a good time :)

Time for some practice!

I talked to Captain Tea, He and I agreed that regular practices need to be held, There is no I in Team, [sounds corny but 2 are 1 and 1 is none] we will all work to build a Great Team here, everyone has strengths and weaknesses, we will help each other become ONE:p

btw sorry I let you guys down by not showing, Yeah I know it was 4 am here, if I had been feeling well I would have been there to show my support as well.

Last edited:
I agree, lets get some practices going. Thursday at 8 CST is bad because The Office comes on :) . At some point on Friday and Saturday nights I like to join the FragBU UT3 Server, usually around 10 CST. Other than that my schedule is pretty open.

I'm set up for TS. Last few times I have tried using my headset in a game, it has just given everyone a painful ear full of static. I'll try out someone else's mic to see if that is where the problem lies.

Hi Danny, If your mike is still giving static out, get with me on xfire some evening when you see me and I will help you straighten it out, as for Tim getting PB kicks, his COD 4 may not be updating properly, Easy Fix, tell him to DownLoad
PBSetup : http://www.evenbalance.com/index.php?page=pbsetup.php
this can be used to manually update any game that uses Punk Buster[its from them] and a better guide to using PB Setup can be found
Here: http://www.pbbans.com/information.php?page=pbsetup
Later:p

I had to go get a new mic... apparently the wires were loose or had some type of short. if i used only the mic it was fine, but when the speakers in the headset had any sound, then the mic was static. Also, Tim isn't having the punkbuster problems any more since he had to reinstall his operating system.

Back