Season two drawing to a close

eraserhead17

Tribe of Judah League of Legends Chapter Leader
From LoL website:

"The Season Two World Championship is approaching, and with it, the end of the competitive season on October 23, 2012. And the end of Season Two brings Season Two rewards. You’ll earn some exciting rewards this season, including new summoner icons, loading screen borders, profile banners, forum badges, and a stunning skin..."

Currently I am just a few ponts away from low silver tier in solo que, and in team que as well. With the season ending soonish, if there is anyone that want to work with me in getting the ToJ banner up to Silver (or even Gold!!!) let me know.These are the current members on the ToJ roster: Me, 2xHero, MajorX17, DannyMeister and Turbo164. If there is any that would like to throw in with us to get the ranking improved, let me know. We need Team players in every sense of the word to make this fun and profitable...

Also, look for posts and challenges for season 3...!!!

I am playing LoL mostly solo. I must have different play times than others. I play 8-10 PM Eastern time usually. Icthusbait.

Do you have to be 30 to play ranked games? I am guessing yes, and I am not there yet.

Back