Seeking Christians to join my growing alliance - I need some loyal believers lol

Agavon

I am in need of loyal believers - calling on loyal people - I need people who are willing to play for the long haul and lead as CEOs - no drama, living as honest members who follow Christ. the alliance is not all Christian so you must tread lightly - as a matter of fact it is likely mostly not Christian; however God's principles are found all over - we are growing and I could use a Christian back bone of more solid Christian leaders. Yes we still blow ships up in low and null sec. We are not pirates in High. .Come one come all - Look me up chat with me I am Agavon -

You should blow up people in Hi-Sec, its really a good way to teach new and/or uneducated pilots.

I can't do that - I have 400 people in alliance most are not Christians so I try to teach some basic principles of fairness lol. My difficulty is identifying good CEOS who after I teach them how to run a great corp dont just leave. I really want to hit 1,400 people by the end of the year.

after I teach them
Are you assuming they don't already know how to run a corp? Just like Rl there are many way to run it, your way may not be the best way for thier personality or membership. Also when your corp is small the CEO has to be proficient in everything, its actually easier to run a 100 (actual players) corp than a 10. Delegation makes it much less like a job.

Depending on your situation I could offer a hand as I don't have the time to politically run a NS corp anymore and have been thinking about returning to HS.

Feel free to poke me on Discord (CowRocket#0636) if you want to chat.

I see Cowrocket the spy and cowrocket null - I do hope you are a Christian first? Rocket I would love to have you join us - you can be a member and help mine or at some point join in some leadership but I would welcome your help....Still looking for Christian CEOs Send me an email - send to Agavon

Are you assuming they don't already know how to run a corp? Just like Rl there are many way to run it, your way may not be the best way for thier personality or membership. Also when your corp is small the CEO has to be proficient in everything, its actually easier to run a 100 (actual players) corp than a 10. Delegation makes it much less like a job.

Depending on your situation I could offer a hand as I don't have the time to politically run a NS corp anymore and have been thinking about returning to HS.

Feel free to poke me on Discord (CowRocket#0636) if you want to chat.
Oh, no I assume few things - one thing life has taught me..

Back