server IP?

TeeWee

new here, i play GW and am in the SoE guild.

would like to know the IP of the CS Source server if you ahve one...pleeeeze

ReptilianGoose

You guys should consider getting a toj CSS server. I have held true to toj and hold the tag, but since there really is not a CSS toj, I guess I'm kind of lying.:D Kind of.

Thrawn

ReptilianGoose said:
You guys should consider getting a toj CSS server. I have held true to toj and hold the tag, but since there really is not a CSS toj, I guess I'm kind of lying.:D Kind of.
Same here. I applied to CC a couple days ago, but haven't heard anything yet.

I have recently (like as of a week) started a clan and a server for the youth group and leaders I Pastor. I play CS 1.6. It only holds 10 people and is password protected. I am not trying to recruit, I just want to offer the use of our server. I don't want my money to go to waste. Our forums only have a few members right now. The info on the server and password is at the forums found here www.newbies4ever.clanservers.com . Feel free to use the server, and have fun! Maybe I'll meet up with some of you sometime!

Corpfox

So where has everyone been playing since we lost our server? I miss playing with fellow TOJ.
Most of them, playing in their favorite servers, maybe in other Christian Clan servers. A couple of ToJ'ers go to GFC's servers. Technically, GFC's were ToJ'ers as would some that left ToJ would be ex-ToJ'ers, like me, to be bragging. :cool:

SLNT_FIR

i've been playing it up on City of Refuge clan's wc3 server... extremely fun. :D

their website, just google City of Refuge. (there's lots of CoR clans around tho, bware, so look at City of refuge. _