Server Transfer

Hey revLuc. Our Republic guild is still pretty dead. We haven't reformed the guild yet after the server move. What server is your LOJ guild on?

We moved to The Bastion. As you guys did. I was in Called from Darkness on the Empire side on the old server.

We only have 4 or 5. So if you have 3 or 4, why don't you guys just hook up with us? Maybe together we can pull in a few more and get a decent Christian guild going again.

So Called from Darkness was on Warriors of the Shadow, but Called to the Light was not, eh?

Well, you are still welcome to join us, but I understand if you don't want to start a new toon there.

Ah! Our Republic guild is on Begeren Colony, but our Empire guild, Called from Darkness, is on The Bastion! CfD did get reestablished on The Bastion but I'm not sure how many are playing. I don't like being on a PvP server, so I've been playing my Empire toons on The Harbinger. If you guys are Republic, then maybe you can PvP with the CfD Empire guys.

*Edit: I do have a low-level Republic toon on The Bastion. I think he's around level 10 or 11.

Last edited:
But...
If you do, I've got a very low level toon that I'd be happy to run with a group to level him up. I've got a 4 or 6 Counselor I created have not done much with yet. Been working on getting my trooper to 50.

OK. I'll stop spamming the forum now. Have a great weekend.

Or maybe one more...

The PvP has not really been a big deal. You hardly ever come across empire unless you are going after datacrons or something like that.

Or maybe one more...

The PvP has not really been a big deal. You hardly ever come across empire unless you are going after datacrons or something like that.

I haven't had problems since I started back on The Bastion so far. Before on WotS I ran into problems on Quesh, Hoth and Belsavis where roaving lvl 50 pubs were running around the Imp quest zones ganking everyone. During the Rakghoul outbreak I couldn't even start the dailies because of the griefers. Some IMPs they didn't bother, me they ganked as soon as I showed up.

If we have enough to create the guild again, let me know a time to be on and I will be there.

Back