server

Xaris

Hello
I am really toying with picking up Rift and would love to join y'all, however every time I check the shard status of Sunrest there seems to always be a queue. Not sure if I dig that. Time is tight and I would prefer to spend my time playing not waiting, as I am sure you would all agree with. Does anyone else play on another pvp server that is not that full yet?

Also you're on a PVP-RP. Pvp great! How is the RP going? Does anyone on the server actually RP? Do you guys? And since I have your attention, how are you finding the pvp?

Thanks for answering.

Hey Xaris,

I do not know about other PvP servers. I have endured the que times and yes I am not happy about them when I get stuck in them. Most hope that the high population of this server will mean greater pvp, and more frequent. PLUS the ques are actually getting better.

I know a few of us are loging our computers in about 45 min before we are wanting to play and just going afk or something. The que time for me today was 30 minutes, at about 8 pm CST. So it was not bad, however I would prefer none. I believe as this game goes on a few will move due to the que. BUT in hopes of keeping our already thriving guild together we will hold tight.We already have a few at 40 and we have a strong core of people on daily.

As for how is the PvP...

Warfronts are fun as all get out. and just like any other pvp minigame system, they can sway both ways, depending on they group your in.

World PvP has been exciting, at times frustrating when you get ganked by major high levels, but so far there have been those who will come a rescue zones. SO in one respect its kindof tough if your the ganked, in the other hand they are very active and as the server gets more level 50's this is going to be fun.

RP.... I have ran across a few who do it alot. I for one have not really done RP since I played pen and paper.

I doubt I will do much true roleplaying but the story line might make it easy to roleplay our way into the gospel.

Anyways look forward to getting you in with us.

Back