Shenmue Online

FIR3

Have any of you seen this? Anyone like Shenmue? Its Shenmue.......but Online. You can use fighting, magic fireballs (dont worry its all cool, your trying to get revenge for a person killing your father) and nun-chucks, etc.

The graphics looks buetiful. Its on PC this time and from the looks of it, it looks like it could blow up your video card.

that's a weird idea. I wonder if it will continue the story of shenmue, if so will there be thousands of people running around as ryu at the same time?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (dudedude7000 @ Aug. 05 2004,9:43)]that's a weird idea. I wonder if it will continue the story of shenmue, if so will there be thousands of people running around as ryu at the same time?
nope its completely seperate from the series its like Shenmue II expanded and in MMORPG form...
wink.gif

I only rented Shenmue II for the Xbox, and while it had some interesting concepts, it just didn't hold my attention long. Maybe I'll try the original DreamCast game. This sounds like it might be cool. I know a lot of fans of the series are going to be very happy. Just wondering, where did you get the info from?

Back